facebook

recruitment

by: maybe

Does anyone think Chi O and Tri Delt are moving up this year while Phi Mu is moving down?

Posted By: maybe
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: eh   

maybe tri delt but definitely not chi o.. phi mu will probably stay the same

By: eh
#2  by: yeah, right   

Dream on

By: yeah, right
#3  by: ummm   

chi o and tri delt are the opposite of rising. Phi mu is probably going to stay the same and chi o and tri delt are going to be the new bottom three along with aopi. How I see it playing out once rush is done:
Chi O
Tri Delt
AOPi

By: ummm
#4  by: uh   

I agree that Phi Mu is moving down but Chi O is too. Tri delt can't really fall any lower though they might end up above AOPi

By: uh
#5  by: wrong   

Phi Mu is definitely going up, Chi O will always be the same

By: wrong
#6  by: Girl   

Tri Delt is going up, Chi O hasn't done too hot recently so I would say they're either going to stay the same or go down, and I'm honestly not sure about Phi Mu.

By: Girl
#7  by: ok   

tri delt is definitely going up but i think they'll be even with phi mu above aopi. chi o is either staying or going down.

By: ok
by: NahFeb 3, 2015 9:38:57 PM

Cool it Tri Delt, you will not be even with Phi Mu for several years, if ever. Focus on doing better than AOPi and Chi O first. You aren't close to getting past ADPi, let alone Phi Mu or other middle sororities.

By: Nah
by: Just, NOFeb 4, 2015 9:32:28 AM

Stop it Tri Delt. It is going to take a long while for you to rise above Phi Mu & AOPi. Chi O is holding steady in it's spot unless rush goes poorly for them. They've got that whole smart girl image going for them and I don't see that fading anytime soon.

By: Just, NO
by: lolFeb 4, 2015 9:52:58 AM

tridelt is already above aopi & depending on how rush goes theyll prob pass chio

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.