facebook

aphi

by: .........

Anyone know how big APhi's cuts were this round? I heard Theta was like 90%

Posted By: .........
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Anon   

Cuts are based on return rate. The higher a return rate a sorority has, the fewer girls they ask back. This percentage is given to them by Panhel

By: Anon
#2  by: .   

aphi is the only one that cut me. annoying.

By: .
by: no wayFeb 1, 2015 11:53:42 PM

no way did you get cut by Alpha Phi and not Theta, Pi Phi. Sorry. Just not tru

By: no way
by: NoFeb 2, 2015 8:07:56 AM

I got cut from alpha phi too and not theta and pi phi. It just depends on who you get to talk to... I hit it off with some girls and not others. It's not like they all call each other and ask "so are you cutting this PNM?! Ok I think we will too!"

By: No
by: UhhFeb 2, 2015 8:32:06 AM

Um I got asked back to Theta and AXO and DG and got cut from Pi Phi, Alpha Phi and a bunch of random ones like Phi Mu, AOPi, ADPi, and ChiO. I didn't even have a full schedule and I got asked back to Theta so yeah

By: Uhh
#3  by: Misinformed   

There's no way in hell thetas cut rate was 90%. Not that they have any say in it anyway, but 90% would mean about 100 girls went back yesterday, which would be less than ten girls at every party. There were at least 30 at mine. Don't be ridiculous and listen to rumors

By: Misinformed
by: hiFeb 2, 2015 12:24:07 PM

i heard theta only cut 70%, which is a lot but definitely not 90%!

By: hi
#4  by: highest cut rates   

highest cut percentages are given to sororities that had the highest return rate in years before. therefore Theta, Pi Phi, and A Phi are able to cut a lot more because of how rush went for them last year.

By: highest cut rates
by: ^Feb 2, 2015 9:42:31 AM

OMG - Alpha Phi is all over this website self ranking. They are NOT on a level with Theta and Pi Phi. They are number six underneath AXO and DZ. Stop it.

By: ^
by: GuestFeb 2, 2015 12:21:11 PM

Yeah pi phi alpha phi and theta had the highest return rates so that's how it works. If you like one of those 3 just do your best!

By: Guest
by: ..Feb 2, 2015 4:56:39 PM

ohh okay! I literally just heard in passing that thetas was 90% so thanks for clarifying!

By: ..
#5  by: realistic    

I posted this before just wanted to share...No 1 sorority makes the "biggest cut" some sororities like ChiO have really high GPA standards so they cut a huge amount of girls who don't have good grades. Each sorority usually gets the same amount of girls back after open house it just depends if those girls were their top choices or not. The sororities submit their lists to panhel and then are given a list back. Most sororities went from 1200 to about 400-500 from open house to Philantrophy round. What you might have heard about percentages is their retention rates meaning everyone they asked back wanted them too. Top chapters have percentages in the high 90s.

By: realistic

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.