facebook

curious

by: Help

Okay I know this is weird and random but there are these 4 Theta girls that I cant find out the names of and it would be really helpful if I could. 2 of them are hands down the hottest girls I've seen at Miami, they're in the freshmen pledge class, all brunette and tan. I always see them together, I don't know if they're just good friends or rooming together and it would really help to find out who they are. Hate to be creepy or anything, I just really wanna know. I'm sure someone knows.

Posted By: Help
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Help   

Again I'm sorry if this weirds anyone out...

By: Help
#2  by: what   

I'm not one to call or self ranks but it seems a little fishy to me that someone decides to come on an anonymous website of all places to ask about girls with a pretty generic description...I mean I could be wrong and it could just be some weird ass kid

By: what
by: OhioJun 2, 2014 6:59:01 PM

Self ranks are never this...weird. It's either someone trolling trying to be funny and make them look bad or either a huge creep

By: Ohio
by: lolJun 2, 2014 7:00:50 PM

It's either an extremely desperate attempt to self rank or someone trying to make them look bad

By: lol
by: HelpJun 2, 2014 7:00:57 PM

I'm sorry I could be more descriptive, but nobody knows who I'm talking about. There's three of them that are always together and sometimes there is a fourth. One is very tall and tan and skinny and the other two are a little shorter than her but they're all tan, and the fourth is bigger than the other three and I'm pretty sure they're all freshmen. I saw them at POTH first and then several times after that.

by: HelpJun 2, 2014 7:01:35 PM

I probably shouldn't

by: HelpJun 2, 2014 7:01:56 PM

Have asked. Sorry for being creepy

by: okJun 2, 2014 7:02:09 PM

For your sake I actually hope you're joking. No way you wouldn't have friends to ask about this

By: ok
by: HelpJun 2, 2014 7:04:08 PM

Nobody else knows. I'm sorry. I figured since I always saw them together, someone would know

#3  by: lol    

I actually think I know who you're talking about but that's creepy AF and there's no way I'm calling out their names on an anonymous site. Watch out theta, you have a stage 5 creeper...

By: lol
#4  by: dafuq   

I really hope one of those girls didn't post this so someone would call out their names

By: dafuq
by: HelpJun 2, 2014 7:11:27 PM

I just wanna know who the 2 are I've seen them all semester. I'm sorry for causing any trouble. I didn't realize it would be such a big deal. Sorry

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.