facebook

rankings

by: Minnich

Phi Psi KA
Sig Pi Theta Chi Fiji Phi Delt
Sig Ep Kappa sig Sig Nu
DTD Beta
... the rest

Yes I intentionally left out Phi Tau and SAE because why not? Both their pc are jokes and phi tau is done.

Posted By: Minnich
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ..   

reasonably accurate. Theres always fluctuations between peoples opinions but this is about as close as you're going to get.

By: ..
#2  by: Ha   

Ha ha ha. Dtd?

By: Ha
by: YepJun 1, 2014 1:47:30 PM

Dtd is doesn't deserve to be near a list of relevant frats

By: Yep
by: DisagreeJun 1, 2014 6:04:24 PM

They are easily on Beta's level tho... Delt is somewhere above Pike, Adphi and that tier but below Ksig and Sig nu. Had some socials with Pi Phi, many with zeta. Id say they could easily be ranked here considering them and Beta pull similar sororities with the occasional top tier one...

By: Disagree
by: MaybeJun 2, 2014 10:28:50 AM

I think dtd should stay! My friends and I had a lot of fun at the parties kappa sig had with them!

By: Maybe
by: HmmmJun 2, 2014 7:10:51 PM

The Delt and Kappa Sig boys did put on some really fun parties second semester. And they did have socials with Pi Phi, I was honestly pretty surprised tho. Kappa Sig probably was the ones who pulled tho, but not bad

By: Hmmm
#3  by: wow   

sick selff post ka

By: wow
#4  by: Guest   

If this was actually posted by someone in Minnich, that would mean it' a Pi Phi, Zeta, GPhi, AOPi, or AGD. It's obviously not Pi Phi because they love Phi Tau and SAE, so that means it's one of the others. So you guys are arguing over at best what Zeta or GPhi thinks of you...

By: Guest
by: Writer of postJun 1, 2014 10:28:45 PM

I wrote this post, I'm a dude

By: Writer of post
by: WhyJun 1, 2014 10:29:33 PM

That's weird then

By: Why
#5  by: Ya   

Lol Delts and phi delts are like alpha phis and axo's constantly spamming this website

By: Ya
#6  by: maccracken   

girls like delt

By: maccracken
by: LolJun 2, 2014 7:10:05 PM

Who? Zeta?

By: Lol
by: DELTAJun 2, 2014 7:28:30 PM

Sorry Delt, but you're nothing better than middle of the road at best... I will say you're better than Pike, those kids just blow so thats not saying much. I dont care enough to determine where you are but its agreed you're somewhere in the middle.

By: DELTA

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.