facebook

Cuts for rush how did dg do

by: Oh

Obviously aphi theta make the largest cuts for their exclusivity but was dg apart of that? And I assume dz and zeta were making tough cuts earlier since they have gone up

I guess my question is like how did dg do during rush were they stressed did they scramble for #s or was it fine

Posted By: Oh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Well   

I think they did ok they had some really pretty girls but some wackadoodles but that’s just like every sorority. I think they didn’t do as well as they would have liked / how they have done in the past. I would still say they are up there being unbiased bc they do have nice good girls that hang with top sororities and frats but bc of grace and how they handled things everyone agrees they shouldn’t be top line hence dz or zeta moving up with aphi and theta

By: Well
by: DG=BottomApr 26, 2024 6:53:00 AM

Yes, they got some cute girls and some… not so cute ones, just like every other sorority. But the big difference is that these girls CHOSE to join a sorority embroiled in a racism scandal

By: DG=Bottom
by: grapevineApr 26, 2024 12:20:02 PM

dg had a great return rate. phi mu and gphi also had great return rates and aopi’s return rate greatly improved. kappa took the largest class.

By: grapevine
by: don't get excitedMay 3, 2024 7:02:38 AM

DG got girls because the algorithm did not allow them to make big cuts this year. This is how it works so all the chapters can get close to quota. Speaking from another top chapter, we cut sooooo many of the stl girls BEFORE sisterhood that DG wound up having to take. These aren't girls that anyone was fighting to get.

By: don't get excited
#2  by: Actual    

Here are your actual numbers and primary quota is 50. This was a big year and it is expected next year will be even bigger with 1,126 registered. If you want to see the actual numbers you can find it on Miami Panhellic website.

CHAPTER PRIMARY SECONDARY

Alpha Chi Omega 50 3
Alpha Delta Pi 52 4
Alpha Omicron Pi 46 3
Alpha Phi 51 3
Alpha Xi Delta 52 4
Chi Omega 53 4
Delta Delta Delta 52 3
Delta Gamma 50 5
Delta Zeta 50 4
Gamma Phi Beta 50 4
Kappa Alpha Theta 52 3
Kappa Delta 51 3
Kappa Kappa Gamma 53 5
Phi Mu 53 4
Pi Beta Phi -- --
Phi Sigma Sigma 17 2
Zeta Tau Alpha 53 4

By: Actual
by: FactMay 3, 2024 1:00:33 PM

The sororities that had the fewest pref parties always get the top girls. Theta aphi and dg all had the same number

By: Fact
by: you're wrongMay 3, 2024 2:37:55 PM

👆🏻 This person is clearly lying.

Most chapters have a similar number of PREF parties. Like Chio isn't entertaining 300 girls while Theta is having 100. When it comes to the pref parties, everyone's are more intimate, by this round, it's only the girls you pretty much want. And girls can only go to two pref parties at most, so again, everyone is having just a few parties.

The top chapters actually are doing the biggest cuts first round and second, so if you want to compare number of parties, you want to look at the number of philanthropy and sisterhood parties. This is where you can tell who the top chapters are. And DG had a lot of philanthropy and sisterhood parties this year because they weren't allowed to make the big cuts.

So no, DG is not a top chapter LOL.

By: you're wrong

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.