facebook

Delta gamma delta gamma

by: Just saying

Just saying it is very clear that they still got some good girls in their pc obviously plenty of them didn’t mind joining. They definitely are great at rushing and will probably do well. This hurt them but not that bad as we were all thinking it was going to. I think most people are on here just trying to make them bottom of the rank bc they want their sorority moved up. This is because of one girl who we all hate. People still have friends in dg and they know their character and don’t stop hanging with them. I just think it’s time to put biases aside and actually think

Posted By: Just saying
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Leave already    

Just Birdie giving dg one last push before she graduates

By: Leave already
#2  by: overtime   

has 6 replies yet only 2 comments remain. Grace Nix parents working overtime paying for all these deleted post. No matter how much you pay no girl even within dg wants anything to do with her and rightfully so. Notice how all their pictures exclude her even on personal accounts

By: overtime
#3  by: Delulu Gamma at it again    

If DG isn’t down bad then why did all of your new members private their socials after they accepted a bid from you???

By: Delulu Gamma at it again
by: TrueApr 18, 2024 7:21:54 AM

Guarentee they’ll delete this comment because it’s true

By: True
#4  by: are you blind?   

Have you not seen their latest?

yikes. They got the hogs. I mean cows. I mean midwest livestock.

Their lies and racism hurt them BAAAAAADDDDDDD this rush. No one wants to be a DG. They only got girls that got dropped by over half the chapters, girls that took a desperate bid in hopes that the racism scandal would disappear. But it won't. I have more respect for the girls that dropped out of rush than the ones that took DG knowing how racist they are.

By: are you blind?
#5  by: 4 more years    

Let’s be honest, these girls were dropped by every top and middle tier sorority, ignored the racism scandal, and picked DG because based on their reputation from 4 years ago of being [lower] top. These are girls DG wouldn’t have accepted any other year except the year a member causes a racism scandal and they have to take lower quality than what they’re used to. We all know a certain DG (caw caw) 100% would have made fun of these girls and would’ve made gr posts about how they’re too fat and ugly to get a bid from dg if this had been a normal year

As someone above, all of their new members went private. Just goes to show they know this isn’t a good look and they know they chose a racist sorority

By: 4 more years

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.