facebook

RANKS but read first‼️

by: roe 😚

miami is such a like greek life based school compared to most so I’m trying to translate to what I think the tiers would be with these sororities at most schools since Miami u sororities are all very upper quality:
(rows in no real order)

above typical high tier: aphi, theta, axo
high tier: dz, zeta, kappa, phi mu, kd, dg
mid tier: gphi, aoii, chio, adpi, axid
lower mid: piphi, phisig, tridelta
low: aephi

Posted By: roe 😚
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Tjis   

BUMPP

By: Tjis
#2  by: cadie rly   

people disliking but this is like true
the sororities here are really good

By: cadie rly
by: cadie rlyMar 28, 2024 7:38:38 PM

and the poster didn’t say the rows were like equal but like it’s approximately right tbh either way

By: cadie rly
by: this is trueApr 3, 2024 7:44:22 PM

Preach.

By: this is true
#3  by: Yay   

Here we go another person ignoring racism allegations and putting DG “high tier”. Please stop your trying so hard but sorry most people see where the majority of posts put everyone. Nice try

By: Yay
by: GreekrankMar 28, 2024 10:00:21 PM

I’m not the OG poster so idk on this one specifically but just to input here like most people who rank DG high do know about the racism stuff and like wish they were lower but like nothing has actually changed and they’re still doing the same stuff and have the same decent rep in this way as they did
Hopefully that changes but like tbh nothings being done so just saying they’re lower doesn’t make that true

By: Greekrank
by: SoooMar 31, 2024 3:21:33 PM

Are saying the entire greek community at MU cannot combat racism? That you support a tiered system the systemically ranks racism as “top tier”? You seem to concede here on racism and I disagree! The only ranking here that supports DG as top tier is this one… the majority have them at the bottom

By: Sooo
#4  by: deegee   

dg down tbh they have a bad rep now in any case of what’s true or not

By: deegee
#5  by: This   

Beyond true. At most schools a bottom tier chapter has like 10 members and they are truly odd. Gphi adpi and aopi at any other school are solid mid tier.

By: This
#6  by: correct   

this is so true
honestly tridelt might even be on the solid mid part too
either way the point stands

By: correct
#7  by: bump   

I like this one
genuinely very true

By: bump
#8  by: Agree so much   

I visited a friend at Purdue in Indiana and can say that all of our sororities would be considered top there.

By: Agree so much
#9  by: Pin   

Pin on this

By: Pin
#10  by: bumping   

Bump!

By: bumping

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.