facebook

suites

by: ___

which sororities have the best suites?

Posted By: ___
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sorority   

My favorites are DG, Pi Phi's, and Tridelt's. DG's is so classy and themed and beautiful. Pi Phi just got theirs redone and it's very modern, well put together and gorgeous. TriDelt's is stunning as well because they professionally redid everything after taking it from Fuzzie. ADPi's is also very pretty, it's small but I think they just redid it. As for others that I've seen: Theta's is nice but pretty standard. Gamma Phi's is okay, just small and boring. Phi Mu's isn't cute, it has pepto bismol colored walls. AXO's is pretty worn and dated. DZs is nice and put together well. Zeta's is lime green, not cute. Kappa's is pretty bland.

By: sorority
#2  by: Yup   

Agd actually has the biggest suite of everyone it's just an awkward shape so you can't really tell

By: Yup
#3  by: ...   

I remember loving AOPi's during rush because I love red and black together. I don't remember many other suites though :/

By: ...
#4  by: toons   

Alpha Phi and Pi Phi's are really nice

By: toons
#5  by: nah nah   

who cares it's a suit not a house so it really doesn't matter

By: nah nah
by: GuestMay 28, 2014 11:35:32 AM

actually if im living there for a year just like id be living in a house for a year then it definitely does matter. who the hell cares if it is a house or a suite..

By: Guest
by: Actually...May 28, 2014 12:15:41 PM

^ actually, you might not be living near the suite. For example, if your sorority's suite is in Richard, it's likely you won't live there because there's so many suites within Richard that they rotate which sororities get to live in Richard each year.

By: Actually...
#6  by: Opinion   

I thought Pi Phi, DG, Tridelt, and DZ had the nicest/cutest suites. I did not like Phi Mu's or A O Pi's

By: Opinion
#7  by: Honest   

Kappa has a really big , nice suite . From what I remember dg theta and alpha phi's are just big rectangles? But they really don't matter. Sometimes you have chapter in them and you can hang out in them with your sisters but it shouldn't make or break your decision for a sorority

By: Honest
#8  by: Robo    

KD has a really big suite, Fuzzies was really cute before they got kicked off and I remember a Tri Delt telling me they're in there now and I think they renovated it. DG has those big double doors and a cute interior. I agree ADPi's was pretty also.

By: Robo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.