facebook

Any notice which posts get taken down?

by: Weird

Has any noticed that only the posts that talk about DG on their own get taken down? But not a single post where it’s from a stance that it’s the girls fault. DG seems fine throwing all the blame on her but if she’s not mentioned they take it down. Weird…

Posted By: Weird
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

Hahaha dg paid to have the post about their instgram deleted. You can tell they’re not only embarrassed about it being taken down, but of their new mc because they’re literally the only ones that haven’t posted ANYTHING (not even a story)

By: lol
by: >; Mar 18, 2024 11:56:19 AM

I mean you knowingly accepted a bid from a sorority accused of racism not sure I would want to be front and center on that page either. Not sure why they continue their silence about the incident or why they don’t press charges against the “criminal” that broke into their computer and libeled them. it just hurts all their members and the srats and frats that continue associations.

By: >;
by: ^Mar 19, 2024 6:07:15 PM

these girls all willingly and purposefully chose a sorority that was in the middle of a racism scandal. So doesn’t even matter the outcome of the scandal, they chose someone involved in one

By: ^
by: Nah Apr 1, 2024 5:11:32 PM

There was a rank putting AXiD on the same line as gphi adpi and aopi and it has disappeared. It’s a shame because the post talked about how beautiful all the girls are here. They would rather pay $$$ than have anyone see a real rank.

By: Nah
by: ^Apr 1, 2024 6:04:58 PM

You mean the ridiculous one that put DG as “top tier” and then claimed that they had to put them as top tier because regardless of the racism allegation the MU greek community doesn’t care about racism? Glad someone took it down how embarrassing

By: ^
#2  by: Who    

Does anyone know what frats and srats still associate and host with them? Just curious :)

By: Who
by: Greek girlMar 18, 2024 1:17:36 PM

We are trying to just keep a healthy distance from them for now.

They are still trying to look normal and slide in but no one’s really having it.

It’s funny but not funny because it’s sad what they did.

By: Greek girl
#3  by: Byebyedg    

I heard dg nationals wants to pull the plug

By: Byebyedg
#4  by: FS   

SAE does for sure

By: FS
by: Woof woofMar 19, 2024 2:56:08 PM

That’s so nice of them to throw DG a bone

No one else is

By: Woof woof
by: WellMar 19, 2024 3:00:38 PM

I guess we can just conclude that SAE doesn’t care about racism?

By: Well
#5  by: hmmmmm   

Hmmm weird yet another post about DG taken down yet not one single post specifically naming the girl that sent the text has been removed. Anyone else questioning this?

By: hmmmmm
by: What Mar 26, 2024 9:11:04 PM

What? So posts that name the girl stay up but post that say DG don’t? Do they think people don’t know?

By: What
#6  by: cancelled    

I noticed pretty much every dg even her friends stopped posting pictures she’s in. Nobody wants to have anything to do with her

By: cancelled
#7  by: Yeah   

They just paid to take the original text post down too.

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.