Theta, DG, Pi Phi
Alpha Phi/AXO
DZ, Zeta
Kappa
KD, Gamma Phi, Phi Mu
Chi O, ADPi
Tridelt, AOPi
AEPhi/AGD

Personally after this year's pledge classes I would move kappa down, but they haven't quite dropped a full tier yet, which is why I put them kinda by themselves. Next year will be important for them. I also think zeta got a really good pledge class and dz is fine as always, but neither are quite top tier. Everyone is going to argue about alpha phi and axo but I think they both got good pledge classes which is why they're tied for the bottom of the top tier.

Posted By: Kk
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Guest   

This is extremely good, well done

By: Guest
#2  by: Perfect   

Even the order in the tiers is right. But Tridelt could move up next year and the year after, once they get a couple of PCs to build on after coming back to campus.

By: Perfect
#3  by: Yes   

Agree with this except I'd move Kappa and Phi Mu to the next tiers down

By: Yes
by: NaMay 19, 2014 11:16:41 AM

Move zeta down or kappa up there are the same and phi mu is just as good as g phi if not better as well as KD

By: Na
#4  by: I dig   

I like that you didn't just post the same list that's always reposted and respect that you backed up your changes. I think this is where things in the fall will stand.

By: I dig
#5  by: Yes   

This is perfect. This is definitely how things look coming into the fall.

#6  by: Yes   

This is actually great and 100% spot on. Well thought out and pretty hard to argue.

by: YesMay 19, 2014 8:11:42 PM

Just realized I have the same name as the post above. We are not the same person haha.

#7  by: almost   

This is almost entirely right although with new pledge classes I would put Gamma phi over KD and ADPi over Chi O. Otherwise perfect

By: almost
by: noMay 20, 2014 3:35:57 AM

KD is way more involved on campus than GPhi and ADPi's pledge class was honestly the same as they've always been

By: no
by: agreedMay 20, 2014 8:35:22 PM

I agree with Adpi's jump over chi o, their pledge class is definitely a lot better than chi o's. But i'd definitely put KD over gamma phi, gamma phi is going downhill.

By: agreed
by: GuestMay 21, 2014 4:20:20 PM

I've seen way more gammaphis wearing their letters than KDs recently, I think their new pledge class is going to be much more involved than they've been in the past

By: Guest
#8  by: Kappa   

I'm glad someone finally said that kappa didn't get a great pledge class! Everyone always puts them on the same level as zeta but I think zeta always gets much better pledge classes. I know kappa thinks they attract the same girls as zeta, but honestly I think they're only similar in the fraternities they hang out with. This is spot on. Well done

By: Kappa
#9  by: Wow   

Lots of zetas posting here. Must be there new strategy to spam here. Kappa and zeta are on the same tier with kappas being better looking and zetas being more fun. Both above the middle tier but not quite top tier.

By: Wow
#10  by: hm   

i'd put tridelt over chio & kappa up in the same tier as zeta

By: hm
by: ummm?May 21, 2014 5:25:05 PM

There is no way that tri delt is above chi o...it should be adpi, chi o, then tri delt all based on their new pledge classes. Tri delt is no better than aopi and recruitment next year will determine whether tri delt rises above or falls behind aopi. Everyone says tri delts pledge class is hot but i don't see them being any better than aopi.

By: ummm?
by: ummmm. May 21, 2014 8:10:38 PM

tridelt is definitely better than aopi. we'll see how they stack up against adpi and chi o in the next couple years.

By: ummmm.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.