facebook

Grace Nix and this school.. two peas in a pod

by: Miami

Don’t get me wrong, I love Miami u and all but grace nix and this school go hand-and-hand. Like ok her family are a bunch of true masons or whatever but there are literally symbols engraved all over town and campus ab true mason bs and all that. Like makes sense she goes here. Anyways no one even liked her back home (makes sense she’s a dg) so I hope she and dg gets kicked off. Literally a bunch of lames! If ur a pnm please rush aphi or theta… they are the only true respectable sororities on this campus. Dz is sleezy and zetas just wanna be’s too.

Posted By: Miami
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yes   

bump for sure

By: yes
by: TruthFeb 6, 2024 6:21:01 PM

Just stop.
Everyone knows each pc is going to get like 50ish girls. Not every girl can or wants to be aphi or theta. And they realize it after welcome round.

Zeta and DZ are absolutely amazing choices and girls are damn lucky to get a bid to one of them. It is just as competitive

By: Truth
by: Truth Feb 6, 2024 6:25:31 PM

Dz and zeta are better than axo dg and aphi

By: Truth
by: HahaFeb 6, 2024 11:54:24 PM

lol u guys with dz was better than aphi.

By: Haha
#2  by: Petition   

Someone start a petition to expel her!

By: Petition
#3  by: everyone   

how does she not understand people here hate her?

By: everyone
#4  by: Welp…   

I’d love to go A Phi or Theta but they cut me and 600 others before the first round. So… there’s that.

By: Welp…
by: BrutalFeb 6, 2024 6:38:23 PM

It’s OK! All the sororities do socials with frats, sisterhood events, philanthropy, and offer leadership opportunities. All the sororities here are good and filled with smart beautiful women! Some here would have you believe if you can’t be in a certain sorority your social life is over. That’s not true. Stick with it. You are going to have a great time!

By: Brutal
by: BrutalFeb 6, 2024 6:42:32 PM

And don’t let your worth get wrapped up in who you get back for your sisterhood parties or where you ultimately join. Your experience is what you make it. Go out there, be amazing, and make the other sororities say “how did we miss that incredible girl.”

By: Brutal
by: <3Feb 6, 2024 11:55:22 PM

Cob then

By: <3
#5  by: What is    

What is a true Mason

By: What is
#6  by: bump   

bump

By: bump
#7  by: Guilty   

DG pays to delete a lot of posts but not this

By: Guilty
#8  by: bump   

you forgot to pay to delete this?

By: bump
#9  by: Weirddd   

Hmm they deleted a lot again, but not this?

By: Weirddd

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.