facebook

Dear DG from everyone

by: everyone else

To DG:
How you've chosen to handle everything is absolutely pathetic. And we all realize it. At first the smallest bit of me felt bad one girl was going to take your whole chapter down, but your response proves the problem is wide spread. Let's cover some facts first. You spent the first three days trying to cover it all up. Hide it. Hope it would slip by. Well that didn't work now did it? And you are still trying to do the same on greekrank. It's pathetic. Almost as pathetic as that excuse of a post made when you finally decided to talk. Apology? No. Excuse? Yes. Anything but taking accountability. But here's the real kicker. Instead of removing one sour apple, making a statement against racism, offering support to victims, or showing DG holds good values, you moved on like nothing happened. Shocker, the next three posts are all copies of the same girl. White, blonde, probably some place expensive, and most definitely orange. Once again acting like nothing happened rather than making a statement against the entire issue. You don't care. All you care about is making sure another social probation doesn't happen. It's like you are blind to the issue and the only problem is people aren't happy "for some reason". If you actually cared you would show us you stand for something different. Highlight a philanthropy event. Show us what you do for the community that it's worth keeping you around. Prove the assumptions everyone makes is false, or doesn't represent the chapter as a whole. But like always when anything goes wrong your go to instinct is highlighting the 5 average girls hoping looks and attractiveness will make everyone move on.

Fake or not your response is what dug the hole. Grace might have handed the shovel over and started digging, but there was ample opportunity to save your reputation. All you proved is you don't care, you're irresponsible, and the only issue you see is negative attention (and not the root cause for the negativity). It speaks to the exact character of everyone in this chapter. And yes, this mostly highlights those with positions of power, but every member is accountable for standing up or saying something.

DG is not a chapter about Do Good. It's a chapter about highlighting looks. Ignoring problems banking on a corrupt Panhel to blow the issue over. The belief that you are better than everyone else and don't have to hold to standards. Honey, your world will come crashing down. And when it does there is no defense. Fake or not, I have not heard one girl tell us that text isn't a proper representation. I haven't heard anyone say "that doesn't represent us or belong in our chapter". But I did hear excuses, I did hear lies, I did hear finger pointing and blaming others. All that shows is the only problem you girls have is that you might get in trouble. Not one girl pointed out racism being a problem.

DG, my take away from everything is you could careless about racism, all that matters to you is being able to have socials and date parties.

Posted By: everyone else
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: also…   

not to mention how many comments were just paid to be removed. they really will do anything accept make a statement against racism

By: also…
by: daddy’s moneyJan 8, 2024 8:36:16 PM

and now paying for likes to feel relevant

By: daddy’s money
by: TruthJan 13, 2024 9:20:11 PM

Dg hasn’t been relevant at Miami for years

By: Truth
by: guiltyFeb 2, 2024 11:32:11 AM

Pin for PNMs

By: guilty
by: GuiltyMar 29, 2024 9:25:21 PM

DG pays to delete a lot of posts but not this

By: Guilty
#2  by: red flag   

all those spray tans really damaged their way of thinking. I’d feel so shameful being associated with them

By: red flag
#3  by: rt fr   

rt fr

By: rt fr
#4  by: grace nix   

grace start it. dg finished it

By: grace nix
#5  by: Don’t go dg   

Bump

By: Don’t go dg
#6  by: dg is hiding these   

bumping cuz dg tried burying these posts. DO NOT JOIN PNMs they will be facing severe punishment if not kicked off soon!

By: dg is hiding these
#7  by: Dz   

Bump

By: Dz
#8  by: Bump   

Bumping

By: Bump
#9  by: Ick   

Bump

By: Ick
#10  by: …..   

PNMs this is all factual and what you need to know about how they act as a group

By: …..

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.