facebook

Why we haven't heard much

by: school

Rumor is Grace Nix dropped out of Miami. Because of this the issue is no longer being investigated since she is no longer a student. Quickest way to hush everything up. Her reputation is already destroyed, and by staying and allowing DG to be investigated any friends she has left will end up hating her for stripping them of any social activities their last semester of college. I think the hope is by leaving the school, everything will hush down over JTerm and no official statement or documents with her name would have to be made. Its the most you can do at this point to protect yourself.

Posted By: school
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: makes sense   

only way to survive

By: makes sense
#2  by: Buh bye   

Tell me you’re guilty without telling me you’re guilty.

By: Buh bye
#3  by: anchors away   

The issue is still an issue regardless if she dropped out of Miami. She lied and caused an investigation wasting tax dollars. DG is losing it right here right now on GR and birdie can't save them. I can't wait for the funny oxford pd post.

By: anchors away
by: obviJan 5, 2024 3:16:34 PM

the lying is so obvious. heard from my roommate on panhell that she is now blaming someone in her house for using her laptop to send the text

By: obvi
#4  by: gn   

guilty

By: gn
by: duhJan 15, 2024 7:14:08 PM

exactly

By: duh
#5  by: The ghost of grace   

Her IG is down, her LinkedIn is down. It’s like she doesn’t exist anymore.

By: The ghost of grace
by: grace nixJan 7, 2024 4:29:58 PM

when in doubt hide the issue, especially if you’re blaming your roommates for sending it who are also DGs

By: grace nix
by: bumpJan 8, 2024 9:22:31 PM

Bump

By: bump
#6  by: this   

DG is in panic mode. They've communicated with all members to stay off social media platforms. That's why you haven't heard from Birdie on here or anyone else defending DG. They are in hush mode while being investigated.

They cannot speak publicly until the process is complete to avoid violation of their membership contract.

The social media contract states that “sharing Chapter Business will not be tolerated.” If the chapter initiates its “Social Media Emergency Procedures,” members must refrain from making any statements on behalf of the chapter.

By: this
by: sillyJan 9, 2024 10:51:32 PM

Panic mode is an understatement. However, it doesn’t prevent them from recovering their image. Instead of posting a bunch of blonde spray tanned girls on expensive vacations it would have been cool to see them instead post some pictures from philanthropy events or doing service around our community. Instead of blaming people left and right and making a thousand different excuses it would have been cool to see bonding and sisterhood. You want to look good and show you don’t tolerate this behavior? Maybe you should show us the good you do for the community and why this doesnt represent the chapter as a whole.

By: silly
by: just sayingJan 9, 2024 11:25:26 PM

Just saying I think DG would have had a lot more respect if they right away said “We are familiar with the screenshot going around. We have taken immediate action and suspended (or put on probation) the person in question while an investigation happens. We do not stand for this behavior and it is not reflective of the values we hold”. Instead of waiting 3 days, claiming to clear the girl immediately, many obvious attempts to cover this up, blatantly ignoring any problem going on, and blaming anyone they possibly can. We are not asking individual members to talk on behalf of the chapter. Just for the chapters leaders to make better moves. But instead they made it clear they view themselves as “perfect” and could careless about the issue all they care about is their social image

By: just saying
by: Tick tockJan 23, 2024 4:44:28 PM

DG we are waiting for you to put on your big girl pants, apologize, and address all the real issues.

All we see are more white girls on you IG. Where is your diversity?!?!

By: Tick tock
#7  by: ouch   

crazy how much damage came from her and DG protecting/covering this up. I hope she doesn’t return to campus

By: ouch
#8  by: true   

what a cover up

By: true
#9  by: good   

good i hope she never comes back

By: good
#10  by: bump   

PNMs read

By: bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.