facebook

money

by: hardly working

i know it shouldn't matter but i have to ask. i have a nice car and clothes and stuff, but it's mostly because i work a lot and pay for them myself. do any sororities really care how much money your parents have?

Posted By: hardly working
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Guest   

They really have no way of finding out. You're fine.

By: Guest
#2  by: Guest   

Just dress nicely and look presentable! I'm not into fashion or anything at all and ended up in a top 3, and a lot of the time people stick those sororities with being the most judgmental. You'll be totally fine don't worry

#3  by: ---   

as long as you're cute and put-together during rush, nobody will care (or know). taste is much more important than money

By: ---
#4  by: Guest   

im a baby in one of the big 6, I don't think it matters really. I wore $400 shoes to the first and second rounds, and $20 ones to pref round, it really doesn't matter. If you're looking for some pieces that make a statement maybe consider asking for a tory burch or kate spade bracelet for Christmas. Really though, we just want cool girls--im definitely not a 10.

by: ....May 13, 2014 9:53:16 PM

You wore $400 shoes? That's a problem...

By: ....
by: wellMay 14, 2014 8:39:54 AM

if she wore riding boots its really really easy to spend $400 on nice ones

By: well
by: GuestMay 14, 2014 4:55:47 PM

^^ yup, Tory burch riding boots and then Frye's, but seriously, it doesn't matter, we want someone that we have a connection with not someone thats pretty but has nothing else too them

#5  by: GDI   

Get a life you freakin' sorority weirdos!

By: GDI
by: shut upMay 15, 2014 1:44:35 PM

geed

By: shut up
#6  by: Not at all   

Do not worry about it at all. Most sororities will not care, especially since the only requirement is that you pay the dues and everyone rushing knows that going in.

If you work and pay for your own stuff that's awesome! The only time during rush that money was even mentioned was when I went to a particular sorority and they asked me what my parents do for a living, and that immediately turned me off. Other than that, sororities in general don't need to know about that stuff and know better than to ask.

By: Not at all
#7  by: Standard ?   

Yep many of the houses have that. They wanna make sure you don't drop for dues.

By: Standard ?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.