facebook

thetas troll

by: salty

Just go to their ranks and notice the times for 5/9. Back to studying for finals.

Posted By: salty
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yes   

Very smart! I've known it was them and have posted that, but I don't know if it's just one girl or a bunch of them that always comment back saying it isn't. There are literally freshman girls that have come out on one post saying "I'm a Theta and I think this", and then proceed to comment on another post the minute after saying "Theta's don't come on this site are you serious?" I mean come on they make it so obvious

By: yes
#2  by: Guest   

I think the rankings on this site says it all... Sorry but if Thetas self ranked they wouldn't be close to the bottom and KD/Tri delt/DZ wouldn't be top 3. It's hilarious because the two best sororities (DG and theta) are the ones who are ranked lowest on here, because they don't need to self rank or prove they're the best. I don't care if you're bottom tier or top tier or GDI, it is a well known fact these two are the top and nobody needs to prove it at all... And nothing will change it. No matter what anyone does or doesn't say on here, or around campus

By: Guest
by: Never May 10, 2014 3:17:28 AM

Ever in this lifetime

By: Never
#3  by: L o l   

I posted this on another thread and I'll say it again... You have to be an idiot if you think self proclaiming your sorority on an anonymous site is true. HAHAH. Saying "I'm a theta" means nothing. people say they're in other sororities all the time lololol. I can comment on this saying I'm a DG and comment somewhere else saying I'm Pi phi. Cause sororities NEVER try to make other sororities look bad right? Lol girl bye

By: L o l

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.