facebook

rank

by: opinion

1. Theta (This is mostly an image thing, I don't know how they do it but Theta has kinda of cemented themselves in this position)
2. DG (Once again, kind of an image thing)
3. Pi Phi
4 & 5 A Phi & AXO (Could easily go either way next year, lots of people argue about this, I honestly have no opinion either way)
6. DZ (I really think they are falling, but their Alpha chapter status keeps them in the top 6)
7. Zeta (I could see them overtaking DZ in the next 4 years)
8. Kappa
9 & 10 KD & Gamma Phi (I know Gamma Phi is normally listed a little lower, but I think they've done really great recently. The only time I see KDs is when they're wearing their rain jackets, honestly)
11 Phi Mu (has lots of really pretty girls, but for some reason they're not seen as getting better, i suspect they will make a big jump soon)
12 Chi O (yeah, they don't go out, but they actually are kinda competitive during rush for girls who like that, and they're very active and have great grade)
13 Tri Delt (I honestly don't know how to feel about them, they did great for their first formal recruitment but they've been getting a lot of hate lately & they lack structure)
14 ADPi
15 AOPi
16 AGD

Posted By: opinion
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Close   

As was already commented on the other discussion- ADPi has jumped Chi O and Tri delt. They're about to surpass chi o in grades and their new pledge classes have put them above. And G Phi is better than KD. Everything else good.

By: Close
by: hmMay 8, 2014 11:24:07 PM

adpi? really...

By: hm
by: AMay 9, 2014 11:48:47 AM

ADPi actually has a good pledge class. They party a lot more and look better than their older girls

By: A
by: aMay 9, 2014 3:37:35 PM

original poster-- i really haven't seen that personally, and these ranking are just my opinion, but if that's true i'm sure they will move up over the next couple years. In all honesty, one pledge class does not make a sorority, at least not as freshman.

I do agree that GPhi is above KD, but I didn't want to post that because it may be a personal bias as I have a roommate who is a GPhi.

By: a
#2  by: hungover   

Clearly written by APhi. Wrestling for a position. Girls with class just don't speak like this.

By: hungover
by: Wut May 9, 2014 12:30:28 PM

This is not clearly an APhi. It's not anyone. None of these rankings are biased and you can't prove anything on an anonymous site...

By: Wut
by: GuestMay 9, 2014 12:31:52 PM

Clearly an AXO, they moved down 3 spots in the last 3 years... They're trying so hard to hold on

By: Guest
by: well May 9, 2014 3:35:06 PM

I'm the original poster. I am not an AXO and APhi. This seriously shows how ridiculous everyone is with the accusing everyone of being an AXO or APHI. I grouped them TOGETHER and said i have no idea WHICH ONE is better, yet people still are convinced it's an APhi trying to social climb or an AXO trying to save their reputation.

By: well
#3  by: dw   

This is well thought out and for the most part unbiased. I agree.

By: dw
#4  by: pottymouth   

.............for the most part unbiased (quoted) lol. whomever wrote this is deliriously ignorant. The original poster doesnt know jack about any of the sororities but their own. If you are not in a soroirty you dont know what is really going on. only what is in your dreams. the ridiculousness is overwhelming me.

By: pottymouth
by: ??May 9, 2014 3:38:30 PM

?? well then what would you suggest

By: ??
#5  by: almost   

I agree with the first commenter- ADPi has hotter girls that chi o or tri delt thanks to their last two pledge classes, and their grades are better too. Definitely higher

By: almost
by: LolMay 9, 2014 3:17:07 PM

ADPi's latest pledge classes are not cute at all. Most of the girl's I've met are extremely annoying. The people saying that they are rising are so wrong.

By: Lol
by: rightMay 9, 2014 3:28:09 PM

ADPi is rising. Their new girls are 10x better than chi o or tri delt. They aren't quite up to phi mu or kd but they will be

By: right
#6  by: No   

Tri Delt really didn't do great in recruitment. Not that anyone expected them to since it was their first year back, but they were bottom picks with AGD. They're definitely lower than they are on this list. Their girls go out I guess but none are hot and they aren't the smartest.

By: No
by: ehMay 9, 2014 3:36:22 PM

they got some questionable girls bc they are new but that will change as the years go on bc the rest of them are party types

By: eh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.