facebook

dz, stop trolling this site

by: OP

DZ, please stop trolling this site. It makes you look pathetic.

We get that you're hanging by a string in top tier, and quite frankly, always have. You tout your Alpha chapter status and POTH most service hours to try to rationalize why you're the best, and in the process, enjoy ripping other sororities down with accusations that are far from the truth.

At the end of the day, the consensus is that you're all a bunch of orange, plastic nails, easy girls who party way too much and struggle with academics as a chapter. I know several in DZ like this, and I know some who don't fit that stereotype. But at the end of the day, your stereotype has lived on for a long time for a reason.

People will actually start to like you if you knock all of the above off. And, your nationals and all other DZ chapters might, too.

Posted By: OP
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Guest   

Stop KD. This is so nasty and awful. I'll never understand why girls tear down other chapters like this. I'm not even in DZ but this is just so damn unnecessary, untruthful and you should be ashamed of yourself for writing this or anything like this about any sorority here

By: Guest
#2  by: Guest   

It's actually funny that you took the time to compose this.

#3  by: What??   

If my chapter was an alpha id brag about it all the damn time too. So would any chapter here. That's something to be proud of, especially since they're the only alpha sorority at Miami. And every Panhellenic sorority at Miami should be proud we have an alpha on campus. Just cool it with the hate. Since when is partying too much a bad thing?

By: What??
#4  by: ...   

I completely disagree with all of this.
And there's another reason you call it a "stereotype" - because it is a STEREOTYPE. It's not true.
I have a friend in DZ who is one of the nicest, smartest, most open and welcoming person I have met at Miami. And this post is just rude and reeks of jealousy.

By: ...
by: GuestMay 7, 2014 9:48:33 PM

Yes. Absolutely. KD has been trolling this site and hating on so many sororities and it's pathetic.

#5  by: WTF   

Everyone who is anyone worth talking to loves DZ.
If its you a KD... Sorry we dropped you in rush. But honestly can you blame us.
Get a life, or watch us and learn something like how to make friends and enjoy yourself.

By: WTF
by: LOLMay 9, 2014 3:47:12 AM

Sing it sister!

By: LOL

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.