facebook

curious

by: Leadership?

I'm going to be a freshman next year and really want to rush. I want to join a sorority that has lots of opportunity for leadership experience to help me for my future, and since I did things like student council and campus activities in high school. are there certain sororities I should keep in mind?

Posted By: Leadership?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Guest   

Theta, DZ, Chi O, alpha phi, Kappa. These are the girls that either have super high GPAs or are really involved around campus and with philanthropy.

By: Guest
#2  by: Guest   

You have many opportunities to get involved no matter what sorority you're in. I'm not in one of the sororities listed above, but in my sorority we have 8 exec positions, multiple chair positions, tons of committees, etc. You can get involved if you want and it all looks the same on resumes!

#3  by: Ya   

Doesn't matter. If you're smart in school and a good leader you'll do just fine

By: Ya
#4  by: True   

The smart, nice and involved girls are in chi O, adpi, and kd

By: True
by: ADPi and chi oMay 7, 2014 5:31:16 PM

ADPi and chio o are both really great chapters to keep in mind. Chi o has the highest gpa, and ADPi has the highest new member gpa and their girls also hold the most leadership positions on campus.

By: ADPi and chi o
#5  by: Sorority   

Theta, KD, and Chi O

By: Sorority
#6  by: Guest   

If you want to be in a top tier sorority that's really social and has the status but is also involved, go theta or DZ. Thetas are known to be the best sorority on campus and the most well rounded, and DZs have significantly more service hours than any sorority on campus times ten. And the biggest philanthropy on campus too, POTH. Those two are the most involved of the top tier. DZ parties way more though but Theta is #1 so as far as what you're looking for, I'd go for those in the top 6

#7  by: yes   

Every sorority has leadership opportunities.

By: yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.