facebook

question

by: frat

I'm legitimately just wondering how girls don't view alpha phi as a top sorority? Their sophomores and freshmen are like, really hot. Can some girl explain this to guys?

Posted By: frat
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hahaha   

Considering you're an Alpha Phi trying to get attention, this proves why you'll never be top tier.

By: hahaha
by: yesMay 5, 2014 11:50:58 AM

perfect response

By: yes
#2  by: yes   

"Their freshmen and sophomores are like, really hot!" at least make it less obvious that you're a chick

By: yes
#3  by: Guest   

Alpha Phi...just stop

By: Guest
#4  by: true, but...   

yeah, their new pc's are really pretty. but maybe if they weren't constantly self-proclaiming how hot they are now, then people would start to accept them as top tier

By: true, but...
#5  by: well   

I'm guessing this is someone who was trying to make Alpha Phi look bad.

By: well
#6  by: bigbangs   

Looks alone do not make a top house. Party with whom you please but get your facts straight. And Alphi Phi "could" be getting as heavy into themselves as KD or DG. Frats as a whole like pretty girls of course who wouldn't. Some of us are not here to tickle their fancy. Don't kid yourself the top frats will party with most anyone they just don't tell and like to tell all their secrets.

By: bigbangs
by: GuestMay 5, 2014 10:00:37 PM

This post makes 0 sense.. And KD isn't close to top tier so idk why you would compare them to DG and alpha phi which are both top

by: umMay 5, 2014 10:08:39 PM

She's saying that DG and KD are wayyyy too into themselves, which I would agree with. And Alpha Phi is upper middle

By: um
by: GuestMay 5, 2014 10:12:06 PM

No.. Alpha phi is not upper middle. Zeta and kappa are upper middle in a tier of their own. Top tier is the big 6: theta, DG, Pi phi, alpha phi, AXO and dz

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.