facebook

girls perspective

by: Baby

You guys can self-rank yourselves up on this site all you want, but both my sisters and friends in other top sororities have the same general consensus, no matter who they hang out with the most.

In no order within tiers:

Best: PhiPsi, SAE, PhiTau
Good: SigPi, FIJI, PhiDelt, ThetaChi, KA, SigEp

Besides that we're probably just there to drink your alcohol, sorry.

Posted By: Baby
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Guest   

I'm in a top tier and so are all of my friends, though I generally agree with this, me and everyone of my friends in different sororities prefer the guys in fraternities that you listed as "good." The ones you listed as best throw good parties but if you're looking at the type of guys and the individuals and personalities and such, can't say I've ever loved an SAE or phi tau or phi psi. It's also the guys in those other frats. I'm just being honest. Several of my friends have boyfriends in KA, theta Chi, SigEp, and one is in SigPi. Great guys

By: Guest
#2  by: miami   

i agree with this. the guys who rush phi tau or sae are the guys who don't care about getting the whole greek experience since they can't due to being kicked off. the only thing they CAN do is party, so that's what they're good at. however when looking for guys who make good friends or boyfriends, the ones the poster listed as good have much better overall personalities.

By: miami
by: miamiApr 30, 2014 9:22:50 AM

this was meant to be a response to the first reply

By: miami
by: GuestApr 30, 2014 10:32:56 PM

I wrote the first reply and I definitely agree with you! I'm glad you see what I'm saying

By: Guest
#3  by: more   

All the boys every where

By: more

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.