Phi Psi, Phi tau, sae
theta chi, sig pi, fiji
Phi delt, Ka, EN
Beta

Posted By: Top
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: wtf   

move fiji down a line, KA up a line....anddddddddddddd sig nu should not even be included in this

By: wtf
#2  by: Wrong    

Joke. Beta and Sigma Nu shouldn't even be on here. Sig Ep above phi delt. KA and SigPi above theta chi, and SAE and Phi Tau should be a line down they're definitely not top 3. The original poster posted closer to what it was years ago but with the new pledge classes this is what it is now, just the truth

By: Wrong
by: NoApr 29, 2014 4:41:19 PM

Sig Ep definitely not above phi delt. KA definitely not above theta chi. SAE and Phi Tau are most definitely top 3.

By: No
by: GuestMay 1, 2014 12:36:41 PM

You're obviously self ranking so hard. No, two kicked off frats are definitely not top 3. Top tier yeah but not top 3. SigEp is so far above phi delt it's not even funny. In fact, I would put a lot of frats above phi delt. And yes, KA is top I'm sorry if you've been living under a rock for 10 years.

By: Guest
#3  by: Guest   

Whatever you say, chief.

#4  by: this   

is dumb

By: this
#5  by: Haha   

This is terrible

By: Haha
#6  by: sorority   

I see this as fairly accurate.

By: sorority
by: SureApr 29, 2014 4:53:07 PM

Whatever you say OP

By: Sure
by: GuestApr 29, 2014 6:53:13 PM

No actual sorority girl finds this accr

#7  by: sorority   

It's funny cuz I'm actually a girl. I'm not sure why you guys are so reluctant to believe this

By: sorority
by: GuestApr 29, 2014 7:51:38 PM

Girl or guy you

by: YaApr 30, 2014 8:07:43 AM

Saying reluctant assumes that we want to agree with you but were getting cold feet. I'm not reluctant, I just flat out disagree with you.

By: Ya
#8  by: Guest   

Girl or guy you're wrong lolololol

#9  by: Eh   

Pretty much right but switch KA with Fiji or sig pi and put Sig Ep in front of Phi Delt. Betas should probably just go figure it out.

By: Eh
#10  by: You serious?   

First of all, beta and sig nu have both significantly declined since I got here as a freshman. They were middle at best, now they are flirting lower middle... Take em off

By: You serious?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.