facebook

axo

by: ok

Is AXO going to be kicked off? I know the reason Pi Phi and Fuzzie were kicked off is because of bad behavior at formals, but I feel like this is so much worse. Anybody have any idea of what Panhel will do?

Posted By: ok
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Guest   

What happened...

By: Guest
by: GuestApr 27, 2014 2:00:53 PM

Some kid jumped off a two story riverboat at their formal...there was a wedding below, news crews, police, firefighters, ambulances, etc.

#2  by: when   

When? Lookin on Cincy news stations and nothing is on?

By: when
by: GuestApr 27, 2014 2:51:00 PM

later last night

by: UtubeMay 2, 2014 5:15:31 AM

Utube mean girl
The pres from DG last year at Maryland.....

Now that's viral.lol

By: Utube
#3  by: this is stupid   

this is not the place to be talking about this. i'm not in axo, but it negatively affects our greek system as a whole if a top tier sorority is kicked off. panhel will obviously be trolling this site looking for rumors and more reasons to get them...if you were in axo's position you wouldn't want anyone else throwing you under the bus like sig pi did

By: this is stupid
by: Panhel Apr 29, 2014 12:34:54 PM

"And now we'd like to move to our next point of evidence.... We saw THIS rumor on GreekRank.com. Surely this irrefutable evidence should warrant this chapter having it's charter revoked!"

Yeah, I bet this is how Panhel does their investigating. At least according to you, anyways. There were literally like a hundred witnesses; they don't need a site full of trolls to get evidence for this.

By: Panhel
#4  by: more   

We need every chapter and hopefully this was a simple accident and not controversial.

By: more

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.