facebook

best frats

by: better

OK ladies lay it down. Who are the favorite frats?

Posted By: better
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Guest   

I think it depends on who you ask...

By: Guest
#2  by: Guest   

I'm in a "top tier" as well and we hang out with Phi Tau SAE and Phi Psi the most

By: Guest
by: HmmApr 23, 2014 10:16:06 PM

I guarantee this person is a Pi phi. One of the only sororities that still hangs with SAE and phi tau. Theta and AXO and alpha phi don't and DG only sometimes

By: Hmm
by: okApr 23, 2014 10:27:50 PM

I'm actually a DG and we hang out with them all the time. I don't know why you guys are so jealous of them.

By: ok
by: HmmApr 23, 2014 11:12:48 PM

I'm a girl. Obviously not jealous of guys. I just never really heard of them til after recruitment... Legitimately no one hangs with them except Pi phi and yes DG, and rarely a few others because they're kicked off. I agree they're hot and throw good parties but they just seem sooooo irrelevant around campus. That's all I'm saying. Not trying to put anyone down or insult them

by: okApr 23, 2014 11:34:04 PM

I can see where you're coming from regarding them being kicked off. However, Greek life and status at Miami isn't really based off of anything other than looks and partying, and in those categories they're as good as they've ever been. When I was a freshman I hadn't heard of many fraternities other than the ones who threw big random open parties for freshmen like Pike and Beta. Phi Tau and SAE don't really need to to that to get people to want to rush there. I don't think whether they participate in POTH or Greek week really is a deciding factor in their actual status. As long as cool kids rush there like they have been they'll be fine

By: ok
#3  by: okay   

"hmm" is wrong. I'm in axo and we have parties with phi tau all the time

By: okay
#4  by: well   

I'm a theta and the majority of us hpiang out with phipsi, sig pi, and KA.

By: well
by: HmmApr 24, 2014 8:39:15 AM

Yeah this is exactly what I'm saying. Theta is definitely top of the top and they don't even really hang with phi tau and SAE. I agree with the "Truth tho" person above who said KA, SigPi and SigEp are the most well rounded and Phi Psi is an obvious favorite too. Some of the hottest guys on campus and great parties

#5  by: .   

I'm a pi phi and we mostly hang out with phi psi phi tau and sae... but apparently you guys already knew that

By: .
#6  by: underrated   

just saying, ADPhi is soo underrated. from a girl's perspective, they're the cute, smart, involved, super nice boys next door. definitely the type of boys you can party with on saturday night and then bring home to your parents on sunday

By: underrated
by: Not trueMay 1, 2014 11:10:41 AM

Ha they're alright... They're lower than pike and delt which sucks so they really only hangout with leftovers. Never thought of them as underrated though, they seem overrated if anythkng

By: Not true
#7  by: ugh   

You can find hot guys in literally every fraternity. The only difference is status. Top sororities would plan things with "middle" fraternities in a second if it wouldn't compromise their own social status.

By: ugh
#8  by: in the dark   

Clean boys

By: in the dark

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.