facebook

be nice

by: nice

Why don't we all say something nice about each sorority?
AXO - Fun mix of girls! Involved on campus. Gorgeous too!
ADPi - Sweetest girls you will ever meet here. So involved and do a lot of philanthropy work. So cute!
AGD - One of the best sisterhoods on campus. Do not care what anyone thinks about them and that's the best trait you can have!
AOPi - So sweet and easy to talk to during rush! Very accomplished girls.
Alpha Phi - Love their sorority! Great philanthropy events and are so proud of their letters.
Chi O - Extremely smart! Highest GPA on campus and are so involved. One of the best sisterhoods!
Tridelt - So amazing that they are making such a great name for themselves on campus! It is so hard to come back but they have done such a great job. So involved and so cute.
DG - Very fun and outgoing! They love to party and hang out. Gorgeous too!!
DZ - Biggest philanthropy of the year with POTH! So involved and really gorgeous girls.
GPhi - Great mix! Love their sorority. Everyone I know in GPhi is super sweet and genuine.
Theta - More reserved, in a good way! They are very classy, involved, and beautiful.
KD - Cute, spunky girls! Do a lot on campus. They are all about Panhel love which is great!
KKG - Very smart! They are very pretty and keep it classy!
Phi Mu - Cute, very pretty girls! One of the best sisterhoods!
Pi Phi - So laid back and do not care what people think. Great sisterhood and beautiful!!
Zeta - So pretty! Very eclectic, diverse, and involved!!

Posted By: nice
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: This   

this is the only post on this site that matters

By: This
#12  by: 2014   

More of this and less of the number ranks.

By: 2014
#13  by: her   

Cupcakes and unicorns

By: her
#14  by: Sweet   

Thx

By: Sweet
#15  by: love, honor, panhel2   

GPhi - Probably the nicest most angelic girl I know on this campus is a GPhi and through her I've met so many other worthwhile girls.
Theta - Black and gold are the perfect colors for these high-class girls. They're popular but have their shiz together.
KD - Also spunky, genuine girls. Lots of pre-meds, pre-laws, and leadership oriented members, as well as more social ones.
KKG - Also really fit girls - have their lives in order and never have bad press, which is impressive!
Phi Mu - Cute girls with relaxed attitudes, love their quatrifoil sign! Super cute bid day outfits !!
Pi Phi - FUN! Met a few girls in this chapter this year and they were always up to help me break out of my shell and just have a good time!
Zeta - A great balance of down-to-earth, pretty, and fun! Interact with lots of different fraternities.

By: love, honor, panhel2
by: GuestMay 12, 2014 10:58:51 AM

This is super sweet, I love how you continued with the compliments :) Thank you for being wonderful!

By: Guest
#16  by: Guest   

I love this!!

#17  by: Guest   

Thank you for writing this!!

#18  by: Sororities   

AXO: Very social, fun
ADPi: Great sisterhood, awesome philanthropy, lots of pride in ADPi
AGD: Really love each other and their sorority, very close
AOPi: Probably one of the strongest sisterhoods on campus, smart women
Chi O: Grounded, smart, nice sweethearts who do enjoy going out every once and awhile too
DDD: Happy to have them back on campus. They have really fit right back in! Great mix of women, social.
DG: Very outgoing, fun, stylish, social, pretty sweethearts
DZ: Sassy and don't hold back what they say, stylish
GPhi: Sporty, genuine
KATheta: Classy, put together, smart, driven, pretty women
KD: High class, social, intelligent, driven, pretty sweethearts
Kappa: Classy, put together, smart, focused, social, pretty women
Phi Mu: Spunky women who really love Phi Mu and love to have fun
Pi Phi: Super outgoing and social, stylish
Zeta: Spunky women who adore Zeta and to have fun

At the end of the day, each woman in each chapter has so many positive traits that we could identify.

Happy Friday!

By: Sororities
by: GuestMay 16, 2014 5:20:56 PM

I love when people continue these! Thank you! Just what we need with some of these negative posts around here :)

#19  by: Made my day   

Keep up the good work

By: Made my day

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.