facebook

OSU v Miami frats and sororities

by: Ohio

The big thing is greek life in Ohio is shakey.

OSU Frats > Miami Frats
Our frats here suck, but ISU has the biggest IFC in the nation and 50 frats so any school is hard to compete with that. We need hotter guys and more fun.

Miami Sororities > OSU Sororities
We blow them away with looks, sisterhood, and everything else. Their sororities have no competitive aspect to them and they don’t really care about about them. We have more girls in sororities than them.

Posted By: Ohio
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Duh    

Can’t really speak on the fraternity part but there are more girls in sororities here because the social scene is mostly run by the Greek system… when you’re in a city as big as Columbus at a school with over 60,000 students, vs under 20,000 here, it’s a lot easier to have an eventful social life without being in a sorority

By: Duh
#2  by: Are you blind?   

OSU’s girls are way hotter, they’re just not all in sororities

By: Are you blind?
#3  by: GetOverYourself   

OSU girls are not only hotter, they are smarter. They let anyone in at Miami this year. Also OSU stat girls would prob never waste their time comparing themselves to other schools

By: GetOverYourself
by: huhFeb 10, 2023 12:38:30 PM

why are you lurking on our greek rank then?

By: huh
by: GetOverYourselfFeb 10, 2023 3:08:35 PM

Not lurking - I’m a student here

By: GetOverYourself
by: lolFeb 10, 2023 3:35:32 PM

okay? then transfer. y’all are werid

By: lol
by: SeriouslyFeb 10, 2023 6:05:19 PM

Complete a semester or 2 at an OSU branch with an 3.0 and you can transfer to the main campus. This is the general rule at all Ohio state schools. OSU isn’t all that.

By: Seriously
#4  by: Ummmm?   

Miami is a backup for when you don’t get into OSU 💀

By: Ummmm?
by: No thanks Feb 10, 2023 4:15:36 PM

I’d rather come to Miami and not get jumped or shot on my way home from the bars

By: No thanks
by: It’s not that badFeb 10, 2023 4:25:08 PM

Have fun living in the middle of nowhere for the rest of your life

By: It’s not that bad
#5  by: Who cares   

Literally who cares

By: Who cares
#6  by: MO to OH   

for real! I'm from out of state.

I chose to live in this college town because it's the only time in my life that I will get to do this. It's ranked 3rd best college town in the midwest only behind Madison and Bloomington and I have to admit I'm not disappointed. Oxvegas xoxoxo has my heart
and yeah I went Greek

By: MO to OH
#7  by: Ha   

OSU girls are beat compared to Miami. My friends from OSU gawk at the ladies we have here. I have no idea how you could even compare the beasts that roam that campus to the ladies we have in Oxford. Columbus is a dump, litter and homeless bums everywhere. Ohio State is a glorified diploma mill.

By: Ha
by: LMAOFeb 16, 2023 5:23:54 PM

no regular, normal person that's under the age of 25 talks like this

By: LMAO
by: BeRealFeb 20, 2023 4:57:42 PM

Not sure who your beastly friends are- but No girl at OSU wants to be a Miami girl. keep telling yourself that though

By: BeReal
#8  by: Bruh   

Bruh h

By: Bruh
#9  by: Delt groupie   

I go to Miami and not one of the frats here compare to delt. They’re hot and smart. I wish we had a delt here

By: Delt groupie
#10  by: Well   

Compare median income between Miami and OSU. Miami grads average 12k more mid career than an OSU grad. So we make more $$, have a far more attractive student body, and don’t need to worry about being murdered walking home from a bar. All OSU has is an overrated football team and horrible bars.

By: Well
by: Ur gonna be middle class Mar 13, 2023 3:10:24 PM

Like I said before you deleted it, have fun trying to get a prestigious internship or job that’s not in a city…

By: Ur gonna be middle class
by: Calling BSMar 20, 2023 9:10:22 PM

not possible to compare “mid career” salaries between universities considering different majors, jobs, opportunities etc. Prob just something your alumni dad told you to make you feel better about getting the reject letter from OSU

By: Calling BS

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.