facebook

not fitting in with sorority?

by: sooo

So... Does anyone else not feel super close with their pledge class? Like I like almost all of them, but I just feel like I'm not super close with anyone... Wondering if its just me? Idk if its just going to take more time or if I made the wrong choice..

Posted By: sooo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hmm   

sometimes these things take time. I was kind of shy my first year so I felt like I wasn't immediately super close with everyone, but as I spent more time in my sorority and especially living in the corridor sophomore year I got really close with everyone! It also helps if you go to all of the events to hang out with other sisters.

By: hmm
#2  by: Miami   

I'm a sophomore and still feel like I don't fit in with my pledge class a lot of the time. They're crazy partiers and I'm very quiet. You just need to bond in different ways than a lot of the other girls and it takes longer. It does not mean it's wrong though! Living in the corridor really does help. And it doesn't mean you made the wrong choice, it just means that you diversify your sorority and make it better through different ways that you'll see when more time passes.

By: Miami
#3  by: struggling   

Does anybody else feel like they are struggling?

By: struggling
#4  by: Make it work   

You took the plunge to do this Greek thing. Get your head out of you ass and get involved.

By: Make it work
#5  by: Thetafreshi   

I cannot take it much longer. The witches wear me out with their salty witchiness.

By: Thetafreshi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.