facebook

changes

by: TUPAC

Dayummm, after seeing and hearing about social calendars for next semester, some fraternities are moving up that I was surprised by. You basically are defined by who you can hang out with so I see a few changes in the tiers. I know the top tier guys will shoot this down, but changes happen about every 3-4 years. Sig Pi and Theta Chi were not top tier like 4 years ago... Changes happen and are slowly happening now. Just want to see what others think about this and hopefully its civilized discussion. Probably wont be haha

Posted By: TUPAC
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: The relevant ones   

Big 6 in no order:

Sig Pi, Theta Chi, Phi Psi, KA, Phi Tau, SAE

Theta, DG, Pi Phi, DZ, AXO, APhi

Hasnt really changed much in 4 years, Probably wont change much in another 4 years.

By: The relevant ones
by: HahaJul 23, 2013 4:03:50 PM

SAE is still in denial

By: Haha
by: Re:hahaJul 23, 2013 5:06:10 PM

SAE still hangs out with hot girls sooo what are you talking about

By: Re:haha
#2  by: Hmmm   

I can see some changes. Maybe not even changes, but more people moving up bc who is gonna want to rush a kicked off house?

By: Hmmm
by: lolJul 23, 2013 4:49:41 PM

if they still get hot girls at their annexes, kids will rush

By: lol
by: EhhhhJul 23, 2013 7:32:57 PM

That's true, but only for a little. Slowly they will decline without a house. It always happens. With that being said, naturally change will occur

By: Ehhhh
by: manJul 23, 2013 9:06:25 PM

Maybe they'd decline if they lost their house for a few years, but SAE and Phi Tau are coming back either this year or the next so I don't see why kids wouldn't want to rush houses with good traditions and history.
Phi Psi, SAE, Phi Tau are still top I'd say

By: man
by: ManJul 23, 2013 9:22:41 PM

Dude, no. SAE is not irrelevant but they're not top. Just look at their recent pledge classes. And you're an SAE, give up

By: Man
#3  by: sick   

haha nice try delt

By: sick
#4  by: Hey Delt   

you suck

By: Hey Delt

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.