facebook

bringing back tri delta

by: TriDelta

Ok, Random thought. I have heard some talk about what ever happened to Delta Delta Delta. According to Miami, they got caught for kidnapping and "forcing" their pledges to drink alcohol. AKA hazing. Anyone know whatever ACTUALLY happened to Tri Delt. Or a more detailed account? How their reputation was before they got kicked off? If anyone would be interested in bringing it back? It's so weird that they've completely fallen out of the map since they got kicked off back in '09 considering they were just shy of being there for 100 years. And with the recent recruitment process I know the overabundance of people made Sophomores rushing pretty 90%+ of the time get completely screwed over. If Tri Delt was brought back do any of you guys think there would be a demand for another sorority with so many people at Miami?? Maybe it's just me, but I'd love to know other people's thoughts and opinions on it!

Posted By: TriDelta
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: senior   

I knew some girls who were pledging during the period ddd was kicked off. the getting kicked off thing was a little iffy cause drinking is involved with many greek events and well from what I understand, some girls got in trouble for drinking and blamed it on their sisters. I cant say that for sure though.
If ddd came back i think a ton of upperclassmen would be interested and esp since it is such a nationally strong sorority it would definitely have a good place on this campus. i think we need more sororities bc so many girls dont get to rush while there are a lot of fraternities already

By: senior
by: TriDeltaMar 12, 2013 8:56:36 PM

Thank you that is exactly what I was hoping for! I agree

By: TriDelta
#2  by: i agree   

Good luck! Hope it works out!

By: i agree
#3  by: i agree   

I know so many girls who would be interested.

By: i agree
#4  by: MUAlum   

I agree. While I was not a member of Tri Delta, I would help bring them back to campus. Tri Delta has always been a stronger chapter at Miami. My cousin was a Tri Delta at Miami in the '70s. She remembers her sorority quite fondly. It has been a few years since I was a student, but I believe there is always room on campus for another sorority. Especially one as strong as Tri Delta.

By: MUAlum

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.