facebook

sophomore sorority formal rush

by: hopeful

What are my chances for rushing as a sophomore next January? I rushed this year but dropped out b/c I got sick. Which sororities take sophomores?

Posted By: hopeful
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: soph   

Are you still going to rush for the spring semester?? I'm also a sophomore and was planning on rushing but I don't know any other sophomore rushing!

By: soph
#2  by: s   

I'm a sophomore planning on rushing. I heard that there are more sophomores than normal but there are also more spots open. I'm kind of worried though because a few of my friends in frats have talked about how they "black listed" certain girls, making it impossible for them to get a bid.

By: s
by: noDec 9, 2013 6:29:00 PM

this isnt true at all. Frats dont really have the power to black list and a ton of houses take sophomores. Maybe not the "top" ones (Theta, Pi Phi, AXO) but most of the other ones will. If you went to sprite dates and grilling with the greeks you should know some girls and be fine.

By: no
#3  by: hopeful   

does dg? i've seen them around campus and they seem sooo sweet!

By: hopeful
by: no one knowsDec 9, 2013 8:38:44 PM

you dont know until you try!!! dont go into rush with preconcieved ideas..go where it feels right and where you get invited! and remember not to drop until pref because you never know who your gonna click with until you give everyone a shot. Dont drop after first round just because you dont like your invites.

By: no one knows

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.