facebook

2013 sorority pledge classes

by: MU

Which sororities rocked rush this year? Are the tiers changing? I'd like to hear some of the guys' opinions as well. A lot of girls will just unobjectively promote their own

Posted By: MU
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: ehhhh   

Theta did best, DG not as much, Don't know anything about a phi, pi phi did weird - definitely not girls I was expecting to be there, axo did terribly, KD did not do as well as everyone seems to think! Zeta and Phi Mu did really well actually, DZ not well, Kappa did just decent.

By: ehhhh
#12  by: What he said   

^^ Theta rocked it. Pi Phi weird. DG not great. AXO blah. Alpha Phi pretty good.. Zeta better than usual.

By: What he said
#13  by: truth   

dg, alpha phi, and kd did great. dg and alpha phi got all the girls theta and axo wanted. kd got all the girls zeta, phi mu, kappa, and gamma phi wanted.

By: truth
by: noFeb 14, 2013 9:49:20 AM

I would completely disagree with the comment about KD. There are some good, some okay and some like ew in the new pledge class.

By: no
by: re: truth/noFeb 14, 2013 12:22:47 PM

this is completely accurate. kd's pledge class is smoking. clearly the jealous girl disagreeing is a bitter zeta, phi mu, kappa, or gamma phi. DON'T CARE.

By: re: truth/no
#14  by: Who are you kidding?   

I know several girls who cut DG before pref night. Most put Theta as first. Alpha Phi was selected over DG or Pi Phi. Most put APHi second or third. Most of the guys here heard bad things about DG and Pi Phi during rush.

By: Who are you kidding?
#15  by: ^^   

To who are you kidding: how on earth, if you were truly a guy, know exactly how girls rank? Just out of curiousity. You must be really into sorority gossip

By: ^^
by: ^^Feb 23, 2013 3:02:21 PM

I'm a sophomore and a bunch of girls from my hometown went through rush. They were all talking about it. And, yeah, the guys talk too. Self-interest in knowing who to plan the socials with.

#16  by: mu   

Alpha phi - Great. Hot girls that aren't snobs but can party. Stole a lot of girls from Theta.
DG "did good" - They actually had time to fix the "error" that they use when discussing their new pledge class. Still pretty decent. Also stole some girls from Theta.
Theta - Alright. Quite a few randos. Being replaced by A Phi. The "name" of theta will always keep them top tier despite the mediocre pledge class and involvement.
AXO - So-so. New girls have already been very sloppy and have gotten in a lot of trouble.
Pi Phi - Has some random girls but had quite a good turnout for only having been back somewhat recent
DZ - Decent. Girls were kicked out of Fiji first night for being sloppy but still have some pretty girls. Still upper-middle tier.

By: mu
by: ^^Feb 24, 2013 11:55:40 AM

Obviously written by an Alpha Phi. But from a guys perspective, I'd say that Alpha Phi did well, but Theta still remains the top. We think they had the best pledge class based on the socials we've had. Disagree about DG. Not very impressive. I'd rank them 1. Theta 2. Alpha Phi 3. DG

AXO isn't even top tier anymore. Pi Phi is coming back.

#17  by: jimmyjohnsgirl   

Top tiers don't change after one new pledge class. All the top tiers are the same. Stop coming on greek ranking to bash every other sorority.

Top tier will always be (in no order):
Theta, AXO, DG, Pi Phi

Any girl that got into those sororites are fun girls to be around so everyone should chill out and love eachother!!!!!

By: jimmyjohnsgirl
#18  by: yeah   

People should stop bashing every other sorority that they aren't in. But I would have to agree with above.

By: yeah
#19  by: o please   

DG, Pi Phi and A Phi got the best PCs, and everyone knows it.

By: o please

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.