facebook

respect

by: respect

you know I realize after being away from the campus. That way more people respect me than do the people around the campus. Everyone around the campus looks at the frat and sorrority people as the NORM and everyone else just seems WEIRD to them so I just get sh-t on all day because I don't dress frat or talk frat to like say Cashiers at Chicfila or Starbucks, because they think I must be WEIRD. Meanwhile everyone over here where I am vacationing treats me like I am just a Normal guy, in fact at first they wondered why I acted like they were going to bite my head off, then I realized they weren't and could be cool. But all around campus, the teachers, the adults who work in the offices, the cashiers, the f-cking janitors, the campus pd, they all treat you like sh-t if you don't appear Frat because you guys DOM the campus. Does anyone see what I'm saying? I'm not b-tching about it, I swear, I just came to the Realization that this is SO TRUE.

Posted By: respect
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.