by: TRUTH

TOP: Tri Delta, Chi O, ZTA, ADPI
MIDDLE: KD, Theta, DG
BOTTOM: Phi Mu, SDT, Sigma Kappa

Posted By: TRUTH
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: highschool   

don't you dumb-sses realize you are making almost the same rankings everytime?
and really anyone with a brain could look at pictures of the different sorrorities and see that you are just making these rankings based off their looks
if you lined up all these sororities facebook pictures you could see obviously why the rankings are the way they are. Phimu clearly not as cool or goodlooking as Delta Delta Delta. Okay, now who cares about these rankings anyways. What is the point of these rankings? someone tell me. Why does it matter the rankings. What are you guys winning from being top ranked?

By: highschool
by: c-d-romDec 26, 2015 10:30:20 PM

Greek life is like a dumb game, because it is a competition but you don't win anything, and your competing in no legitamate way at all. You are competing for respect on campus I guess, but no one respects you guys, at the end of the day as long as you have friends and are getting laid on this campus, none of this ranking bullsh-t matters. Maybe this is fun for you ret-ards.

By: c-d-rom
#2  by: c-d-rom   

You guys love making those phi mu girls feel like sh-t don't you? you love thinking your special because you in DDD or CHIo your not special or popular anymore, those days are over. your high school glory days are over, no one knows any of you or cares about any of you except the people in your frat or sorrority and they just don't care about you at all.

By: c-d-rom
#3  by: ranking   

hey tri delt!!!!
it's more like this now:
top- ADPi, Chi O, Tri Delt
mid- ZTA, KD, Theta, DG
bottom- Phi Mu, Sigma Kappa, SDT
i never see tri delts, KDs, sigma kappas, or SDTs

By: ranking
by: lolDec 30, 2015 2:04:15 AM

lol at adpi being top and chi o has too many fuglies

By: lol
#4  by: .    

I'd swap Kd and zeta, Zeta had high drop rate

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.