Rising/Falling Sororities

by: cofc

R - rising
F - falling
NC - no change

TOP:
tri delt (NC)
zeta (R)
tri delta is top and doesn’t seem to be going anywhere anytime soon. zeta has had extremely strong pledge classes the past couple of years, has a great sisterhood, and is very involved with their philanthropy.

UPPER MIDDLE:
adpi (F)
kd (R)
chi o (F)
adpi is falling but is still at the top of the middle tier. kd is rising but is still not above adpi (things can change with the next pc). chi o is falling fast because of the “cool girl” stereotype that they’re trying to create for themselves but it’s just not working (only personality traits are thrift shopping and nose piercings).

LOWER MIDDLE:
dg (NC)
sk (R)
theta (F)
dg has had pretty good pledge classes but they’re sisterhood is lacking and they don’t seem very involved with their philanthropy (nice girls, they just aren’t really going anywhere). sk has had two good pledge classes recently, they seem to have a good sisterhood, and they’re very involved with their philanthropy (next pc could do big things for them). theta is falling because of multiple controversies within the sorority along with some cliquey members that kind of give them a bad rep.

BOTTOM:
phi mu (NC)
sdt (NC)
both phi mu and sig delt have been at this level for so long that it seems like they’ll be there for a while.

Posted By: cofc
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Daddy   

Pretty damn accurate great descriptions

By: Daddy
#2  by: yep   

this is true

By: yep
#3  by: Anon   

I think DG is on the rise with the last 2 pledge classes

By: Anon
#4  by: Yep   

Accurate. Chi o and adpi aren’t what they once were. I wouldn’t be surprised if KD gets a better pledge class than them ... I also wouldn’t be surprised if sigma kappa makes their way up to top mid either

By: Yep
#5  by: lol   

the only people disliking this are probably members of srats that are falling...

By: lol
by: yeahMay 26, 2020 1:38:36 PM

@ adpi

By: yeah
#6  by: CofC2021   

Lol no one is “falling”. Just a few have finally gotten better...sad that they think that one must go down in order for one to move up. Smh. You can see for yourself come fall. 😉

By: CofC2021
by: hahJul 28, 2020 2:04:54 AM

lol ok adpi...

By: hah
#7  by: Bet   

Quality description but only time will tell

By: Bet
#8  by: bump   

bumping this

By: bump
#9  by: Hey   

Can someone explain the cliquey stuff and controversies in theta? I didn’t know about that

By: Hey
#10  by: wtf   

"on the rise" lmao this is so funny. what tf does that even mean and who are you to say

By: wtf
by: hi againAug 25, 2020 1:29:22 PM

i see the same adpi troll that commented on the last discussion post is back again to complain because someone said adpi is falling in popularity... which they are and everyone knows it. its not hard to see which sororities are rising in popularity and which are falling. "who are you to say?" um you don't need any qualifications to point out the obvious

By: hi again

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.