facebook

dke?

by: Cal Transfer

I discovered I don't like the west coast as much as I thought I would, so I'm transferring back home to New York. I'm a deke at Cal Berkeley and I'd like to be one at Colgate as well. I see that DKE doesn't exactly have a exactly have a legit chapter or at least that's what it says everywhere else, but from reading posts here it says differently. So what's up with that? Also, what's there reaffiliation process like?

Posted By: Cal Transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: rocket   

Probably wouldn't tell people your trying to get into it either. Or really talk about it ever.

By: rocket
#2  by: ugh   

Saying it's name around campus is also very taboo, so any questions you have about it make sure to not mention it in public places and ask within privacy. It is not considered a traditional, affiliated frat

By: ugh
#3  by: buggie   

or be really really good looking

By: buggie
#4  by: stillman   

Doubt they would want to be reaffiliated. These days the admin comes down hardo.

By: stillman
#5  by: Also rushed it   

Don't let anyone know your this kid. Posting about a secret frAt isn't going to help you get a spot. Espechaily as a transfer. Meet cute girls and have them introduce you at the bar. Good luck

By: Also rushed it
#6  by: good luck   

they exist, but the administration has forced them pretty deep underground. you don't find them... they find you.

i've never heard one openly talk about his affiliation, so if you do figure out you're speaking with one, asking them questions will almost guarantee the conversation ends.

By: good luck

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.