facebook

new sorority pcs

by: Newly Affiliated

Now that people have had time to see the new sorority pledge classes, what do people think? What are your general impressions of the new pc's. I know I just joined one and kind of want to know how people see us. Any movement in rankings?

Posted By: Newly Affiliated
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Afilaited join jounior boy   

I wouldn't say there has been much movement but definitely some improvements.

1.kappa definitely got the hottest traditional class, however they lost a lot of hot girls to sorella
2.sorella got a smaller and less blond class but the girls are very cool and easy to talk to, really a lot of fun.
3. Gphi got a handful of hot girls and definitely pulled more partners this year over years past.
4. Delta is still at the bottom just usually due to preferences going in and stigma, a lot of cool girls don't even give it a chance. Somehow actually pulled a couple attractive girls. Definitely hope to see some at open parties but likely won't mix with them anymore than last year.

By: Afilaited join jounior boy
#2  by: affiliated   

kappa: got their usual hot, outgoing class. always on top, no movement
g phi: didn't do particularly well at rush this year compared to some past years. got a diverse collection of generally moderately attractive, fun girls. i would actually say they took a tiny step down this year.
tri delt: continued to improve with their most recent PC. really odd collection of girls, very diverse... got like 5 super attractive girls, 5-10 trollish girls, and a bunch that fall somewhere in between. took a tiny step up this year.

By: affiliated
by: nice trySep 29, 2015 6:47:26 PM

but youre clearly not affiliated since you left out sorella

By: nice try
by: .Sep 29, 2015 8:02:40 PM

Either that or she's happa

By: .
by: me againSep 29, 2015 9:55:35 PM

I purposefully left out sorella because they are not a GREEK organization. they don't have letters, a house, or do philanthropy.

By: me again
by: nice trySep 30, 2015 12:54:18 PM

lol that you REALLY dont know what sorella is and where it came from...

By: nice try
#3  by: affiliatedjunior   

kappa - basically a stereotypical class. tons of athletes
gphi- step down for them this year. took a bunch of cool and hot girls but also some irrelevant, weird ones.
tridelt- did better this year overall. some girls that seem pretty introverted. 5-10 attractive and cool ones that likely got screwed over in rush that i'd probably peg as gphis.

By: affiliatedjunior
#4  by: Truth   

sorority pledge classes for gphi and tridelt are both really strange mixes of girls for a variety of reasons (smaller sorella class, tons of athletes guaranteed to kappa) . Neither sorority can really be defined by their old stereotype this year which isn't a bad thing.

By: Truth
by: word Dec 3, 2015 1:52:54 PM

Couldn't agree with this more. There are clearly girls in gphi that would have been better fits at kappa, and girls in tridelt that would have been better at gphi had there been more spots. Different overall vibes than previous years

By: word
by: YeahJan 1, 2016 7:51:41 PM

gphi has many girls that could have gone either way for the same reasons listed above. as a result, tri delt got like 15 pretty girls who can hang and gphi got like 15 catty kappa wannabes. i agree the stereotypes don't apply this year

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.