facebook

new fraternity pledge class rankings

by: Alum

I hear tau got screwed this year, what are the new pledge class rankings

Posted By: Alum
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: senior girl   

I don't understand all the Tach hate. Yes they lost a decent number of kids to beta but they then stole a bunch of kids from Tau... Dke is hyping up its class but got a lot of kids tach rejected and are still trying to convince tach kids to drop. Tau was literally handing out bids at their table and they still only got 10... And not a solid 10, only 5 or 6 kids are still around from what they thought their class was going to be

By: senior girl
by: Unaffiliated girlSep 14, 2015 5:56:04 PM

Agree with above post^

By: Unaffiliated girl
by: wowSep 14, 2015 8:24:43 PM

Ok, we'll all pretend like you aren't a tach.

By: wow
#2  by: Former tach groupie   

Tach got their worst class in years very deep full of ransoms. the 2018s just don't have high numbers of cool boys to fill multiple pledge classes . Espechaily when beta takes 27. Phi tau didn't even have back ups the class was so bad. So there is no way tach got a decent class

By: Former tach groupie
#3  by: Soph   

1. Beta
2. Dke
3. Tau
4. Tach
5. Du
6. Delt
7. Sig

By: Soph
by: GdiSep 17, 2015 8:23:48 AM

Did sigma even take a class?

By: Gdi
by: DurbydaysSep 28, 2015 7:16:04 AM

Sigma did get a class of about 16 kids. Most of them didn't get spots in other houses. They don't really throw regular mixers or parties....

By: Durbydays
#4  by: Gdi   

For the most part this year I'll just be at Beta, Dke, and tau.
There is definitely a noticeable negative difference in the vibes at the others (tach, delt, and du, and sigma), not just in attractiveness but also the higher instance of creepy/awkward dudes

By: Gdi
#5  by: Fratrow   

Everything has pretty much been said. It's too bad beta will likely get probation for the whole semester. Would have been fun to see some society/beta parties.

By: Fratrow
by: omg pleaseSep 24, 2015 3:47:35 PM

beta/society party would be a dream

By: omg please
by: get with itSep 24, 2015 8:39:40 PM

beta/society happened last spring as a closed mega mixer. super fun until random gphi sloooooots showed up and the sorellas kicked them out

By: get with it
#6  by: slice   

Beta Tau DKE great guys in all three. Def the three most attractive frats

By: slice
by: WaaSep 30, 2015 3:58:52 PM

I barley new Dke was still a thing. Very exclusive and hush hush. my friend got kicked out of one of their parties just cause she asked someone if they were in DKE.

By: Waa
#7  by: Honegirk   

DKE/BETA
Nothing else matters

By: Honegirk
by: :)Sep 29, 2015 6:37:54 PM

Mixing with most frats recently I definitely wasn't getting a good vibe from a lot of the places I used to have fun at... Beta and DKE are kind of the last two frats that aren't creepy / weird / awk... It's unfortunate but 2018 just wasn't as deep in boys I guess.

By: :)
by: @@@thejuhSep 30, 2015 3:52:36 PM

I would disagree. Tau is also great, they have some cool guys abroad right now and they just got unlucky during rush this year. But I'd rather they take 10 good kids than 25 tachs.

By: @@@thejuh
#8  by: dropped   

after beta/society/ tau :as usual tach had a few kids drop this year and the rest seam pretty mediocre, cooler than the non footballers at DU and probably hotter than the pdelts. I have zero insight into the new sigmas? hows bus's new class. and what kind of girls actually go to their parties?

By: dropped
#9  by: Objective   

My best analysis:

Dke/Beta/Tau
Tach
DU/Sigma
Phi Delt
BDS

Beta can't use their house and DKE lacks the real estate to throw big parties, but nevertheless have the best guys. Tau got 'screwed' during rush but are nevertheless still a top house. Tach and DU basically have maintained the status quo. Sigma is quietly making a comeback with some great parties and managed to pull an adequate class. Phi Delt has some decent kids but honestly aren't that fun. BDS isn't a frat.

By: Objective
by: ABCNov 10, 2015 1:02:19 AM

How haven't people realized yet that BDS is underground?

By: ABC
#10  by: Superbowl   

Tau absolutely killed the Super Bowl party. Definitely leading the rush momentum for now.

By: Superbowl
by: IdiotFeb 9, 2016 9:40:48 AM

So either you are a brother of phi tau or a freshman who has been to one rush even so far... Haha either way this post means nothing u idiot

By: Idiot

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.