facebook

rush predictions

by: Frat

Predictions for Frat Rush for each house

Posted By: Frat
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Herbst's Ghost   

Should be an interesting year given the abnormally poor options - definitely glad I'm outta there.

Phi Tau: looking worse than ever. tiny and irrelevant junior class that I'm sure will try to compensate for that during their already excessive pledging process.

Beta: also looking worse than ever. fun guys but limited use of the house and terrible off-campus positioning this year. will be on eggshells during pledging.

Tach: realized getting girlfriends would up turnout and, surprisingly, were looking better than ever. however, primary constituency (that wack toho of sorellas) will mostly be abroad.

DU: were also looking better than ever, after a good season and some good parties, but their only two guys that people around campus actually knew and liked just graduated.

Deke: Have lost great houses over the years (crows, tomb, swamp, etc), and I doubt their juniors got a toho this year. Plus, admin seems more aware of them than ever. Yet somehow, they continue to amaze on SPW.

Sigma: Impressed everyone at SPW, recruited some djs, and have the swamp (fight club now?) again. Props to anyone who can name more than 3 of them though.

By: Herbst's Ghost
by: wowJul 22, 2016 1:12:55 PM

This may be the most well-rounded and accurate post I've seen on here (not that the bar is set particularly high)

By: wow
by: seniorJul 25, 2016 12:50:00 PM

Your post reassures me this forum isn't completely run by geeds

By: senior
by: kdrJul 26, 2016 3:27:21 AM

What about phi delt?????

By: kdr
by: sameAug 12, 2016 10:02:53 PM

ya no chance dke got a toho this year. real lucky that they continue to amaze at spw. the all nighter is well-done every year, so surprised the admin isn't able to figure out where all the kids jumping in the lake are coming from, LOL! -sorella

By: same
#2  by: lol   

Best greekrank post of all time

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.