facebook

pike

by: .

Any thoughts on pike coming to campus?

Posted By: .
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: batt mass   

I was a Pike before transferring to CCU. They're are super chill in the whole south when they aren't too busy roofying chicks.

By: batt mass
by: Pike is badSep 29, 2014 4:02:27 PM

Pike is a terrible fraternity. they go by a term "SLAG" which means scholars leaders athletes and gentleman... the fact they have an acronym for it is pathetic. nationally theyre a joke on most campuses. they were already kicked off for almost killing a pledge a couple years back.

By: Pike is bad
#2  by: Honest Opinon    

They are so hot. Definitley going to be the best fraternity soon

By: Honest Opinon
#3  by: unbiased opinion   

best fraternity on campus already

By: unbiased opinion
#4  by: The Greek   

The best fraternity on campus already.........Yeah right!!!

By: The Greek
by: OKNov 2, 2014 9:02:22 PM

In their dreams. Pikes will get the rest of what's left and that's not saying much.

By: OK
#5  by: ccu10   

pike guys are the hottest but down to earth too. The girls and I always have a damn good time with them

By: ccu10
#6  by: BetterThanYou   

Pi Kappa ALMOST

By: BetterThanYou
#7  by: Ariel   

Honestly pike at Ccu you isn't even chartered and may not become chartered. They're all the kids who weren't in fraternities that wanted to be. It's a joke, you just sign up and your in.. No pledging or anything. And those comments up their^^ saying how dreamy they are are most likely from one of the pikes here. Pathetic, don't be fooled people.

By: Ariel
by: JCFeb 21, 2015 3:08:01 PM

All fraternities and sororities have to start out as a colony. They basically are one big pledge class that has a number of things that need to be accomplished before they can petition to charter. I do not know any of them personally (I am a sorority alum) but from what I have heard so far from my active chapter it does not sound like they are just taking guys who could not get into the other fraternities. Prior to getting kicked off campus 8 years ago they were a very strong chapter at CCU (along with Sigma Nu) that unfortunately partied too hard towards the end. Lambda Chi will be coming next fall so some of you can whine about another group of guys that do not have to pledge then. At the end of the day it is a positive thing for greek life at the school when all of these large national fraternities are lining up wanting to come to CCU.

By: JC

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.