facebook

Honest Sorority summaries

by: ccu21

ADPi- most involved, always super competitive with homecoming/ Greek week, have a high GPA. Most girls seem to either love being an adpi or hate it. No in between. You’re either in the group or your not. A mix of hot girls and weird girls.
AXID- nice girls! A lot of new members seem not to know either other lol a little awkward.. but they’re a fun group of girls who like to party and be boy crazy.
Chi O- they’re the newest and have a very random group of girls but the ones I’ve met for the most part have been super nice!
Gamma Phi- you’re typical stereotype of a sorority girl. Seem more in it for the social status than the actual sisterhood. They also had a sister get exposed for saying the n word this spring so not a good look...
Phi Sig- they try so hard... but they have lots of like hot girls who seem a little cliquey and just love to go to tongys.. but seem like a close sisterhood! I’ve met a mix of super nice girls and some stand off girls but that might just be because almost all of their chapter is from the north. Also Skai Jackson exposes one of their sisters for doing blackface... not a good look
Sig Kap- a very weird mix of girls again. Their Instagram really just showcases the prettier sisters, which sucks for like a better representation of them. I have friends in SK and they seem to also have mix feeling in the sorority.
Tri Sigma- they are the smallest chapter and another interesting mix of girls, they have their share of “weirder” girls but I’ve also met some super nice ones.

Over all most of sororities are a big mix of good and weird just some sororities are better at hiding it.

Posted By: ccu21
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: YES   

ACCURATE!!! And non biased. We love to see it.

By: YES
#2  by: yesss   

these ranked in order:
axid then adpi
phi sig then gamma
sk then chi o
tri sig last

By: yesss
by: ccu21Aug 18, 2020 2:31:44 PM

lmao I didn’t rank them for a reason and that rank sure as hell ain’t it.
But if I did.
ADPi
AXID
SK
Chi O= Tri Sig

Phi Sig/ Gamma Phi I don’t tolerate racism. They will be last until they make changes and education themselves instead of hiding it.

By: ccu21

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.