facebook

best frat to rush

by: RushingCCU

ill be transferring in the spring whats the best frat? Good parties, brotherhood, grades, rep with the sororities, not bad hazing.

Posted By: RushingCCU
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: kapsig   

Kappa Sigma

By: kapsig
#2  by: greek    

go kappa sig

By: greek
#3  by: ccufratty   

kappa sig fo sur

By: ccufratty
#4  by: Realtalk   

^^^ 3 comments from obvious kappa sigs. if you go to club recruitment day on prince lawn all the fraternities should be there. dont let them persuade you because first impressions can decieve you

By: Realtalk
by: FratstarDec 17, 2013 9:22:53 PM

^^^ You must be mad that you got dropped or either didn't receive a bid.

By: Fratstar
#5  by: CCU   

Kappa sig are SAE wanna bes. Delta Chi has run the campus for the past 8 years. Girls leave Kappa Sig socials for Delta chi parties. IFC rush will explain it all.

By: CCU
by: That gdi kidMay 31, 2015 1:08:59 AM

Last I checked Delta Chi is kicked off, not to mention most of the remaining kids never got initiated. Also all yall are douche bags with fades

By: That gdi kid
#6  by: fire   

kappa sig

By: fire
#7  by: ccu   

Delta Chi doesn't exist at CCU anymore, if you want to wait until 2020 to rush then Delta Chi is the frat for you.

By: ccu
#8  by: Future ccu   

Delta chi is suspended until 2020? why?

By: Future ccu
by: CCUNov 27, 2013 12:07:48 PM

www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2012/08/27/3022279/ccu-fraternity- adviser-says-bad.html generally just stuff like this. Just go to rush events and keep an open mind, you'll find one that's right for you

By: CCU
#9  by: Keep calm and Rush    

Honestly I am Fiji brother just go to rush keep it open and u will find the group of guys best fitted for u just don't make the mistake i made and get one fraternity stuck in your head luckily i ended up making a better choice keep it open go to all the rush event you can and just follow your gut..

By: Keep calm and Rush
#10  by: Trying to rush    

When is rush. For the spring at ccu?

By: Trying to rush

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.