facebook

spring rush

by: freshman

I'm a current freshman and I was wondering if sororities actually participate in spring rush and if so, how does that work? Thanks!

Posted By: freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: tiger   

Not all of them are going to, but if you email the Greek Life Office in the spring semester and ask them to pass on your information to all groups doing it they will. For some sororities it's super down low and they'll only take a few girls who already have friends within the chapter, while others will post information about events that they're having where you'll get to meet the sisters. Only the groups that are under total can do spring rush, so my chapter which is well over total won't be doing it unless we have a mass exodus of current members. I know Theta is doing informal recruitment right now, so if you email their rush chair or president they might be able to tell you more about it and you could potentially join a sorority this fall instead of waiting for the spring. Best of luck to you!

By: tiger
#2  by: fa   

yes but i highly recommend that you wait until fall. that way you can meet people in your year who are newbies in their sororities and by fall you can make connections into a sorority you really want to be in rather than be limited to those under quota.

By: fa

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.