facebook

everyone say something nice about each sorority

by: Kaleigh

Say something nice about each sorority...Go!

Posted By: Kaleigh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: PHLAM   

AXO: Super fun, smart, and chill. They got a great pledge class as well!!
ADPi: Such sweethearts!! I've never met a mean ADPi, and they're super involved around campus.
APhi: Such a cool, diverse group of girls! They're definitely coming on strong.
XO: They're so chill and so nice, plus they're top in grades I think. Great group of girls!!
TriDelt: Such fun girls who are always put together! They have a lot of pride in their letters as well, which is always great to see.
DZ: These girls are super diverse, smart and involved. Definitely "sororityty," so to speak.
GPhiB: Super, super chill girls! They got a great pledge class as well.
Theta: Absolutely hilarious. Theta girls are always sweet, and always have great personalities!
KD: Super involved around campus, and very sweet! Fun but still classy. Great pledge class too!
KKG: Some of the nicest, prettiest girls I've met on campus! They're all hilarious as well.
Sigma Kappa: These girls are SO much fun to go out with!
ZTA: These girls are so spirited and involved, especially with their philanthropy. And obviously they're super fun!

By: PHLAM
#2  by: kewl   

AXO: Really athletic and involved. They are really fun and chill.
ADPi: Super sweet girls. They are all gorgeous and involved!
Aphi: For being new, they are a wonderful group of girls. Getting involved. I have not met a single mean or rude a phi either.
XO: I LOVE Chi-O. They are smart, well-rounded and just nice. They are laid back and always have fun.
TriDelta: great group of girls. Classy and are involved a lot around campus. I love their philanthropy. They are also super pretty and smart.
DZ: Really diverse and so sweet.
GphiB: These girls are literally one of the nicest on campus. They are getting so much stronger and are super involved.
Theta: I agree with the person above- hilarious. They are so nice and have strong personalities! They had a great pledge class and are starting to get more involved!
KD: Another wonderful group! They are so classy and really involved. They are the nicest groups on campus!
KKG: The prettiest girls on campus! Such great personalities!
Sigma Kappa: SO funny, i love hanging around these girls. Classy, smart and they love to have fun!
ZTA: Super involved, gorgeous girls and really love their sorority!

By: kewl
#3  by: NM   

AXO: athletic and really nice, fun to hang out with
ADPi: SUPER SWEET, really into FCA and their faith and really put together
APhi: Really cool girls, not your average sorority (in a good way!)
XO: smart, attractive, really good personalities and never take themselves too seriously
DDD: Really nice, natural beauties, smart
DZ: diverse and sweet
GphiB: really involved and unified, very very nice girls
Theta: Never met a mean theta, they are so kind and nice and fun to be around
KD:classy and involved, the girls are pretty and are down to earth
KKG: So pretty and crazy (in a good way) lots of fun
SK: cute girls that are unified as a sorority, they love each other
ZTA: Super involved and really love their sorority, lots of pride

By: NM
#4  by: .   

Bump

By: .
#5  by: Wiow   

All time GR low. Digging up old posts which include Theta from 2012 just to stir the pot and increase clicks? Just sad!

By: Wiow
by: WowJun 15, 2019 8:41:57 AM

It was a nice post... what’s your problem?

By: Wow
by: FresJun 15, 2019 11:44:14 AM

Better to start a new post than to dig up outdated descriptions from 7 years ago if you truly want to say nice things about each chapter.

By: Fres
#6  by: free mee   

WOW didn't realized that was a seven year old post. Nice idea if it was current. think about this for a minute -- The girls that post was written about left Clemson about 4 years ago so a whole new crop has come and gone so if there is any truth to that post then things never change.

By: free mee
by: LolJun 15, 2019 5:55:50 PM

It bothers you if people are nice to each other because it’s not “current” enough for you? Let people live lol

By: Lol
#7  by: free me   

It doesn't bother me that people are nice, I actually like the topic of the post and said it was a nice idea if it was current. Thing is if they said these thing girls in the housed in 2012, 2 entire sets of girls have been thru the houses so maybe it would be better if it was current.

By: free me
by: LetsbrealJun 16, 2019 8:36:30 AM

So basically, you are envious of a certain chapter, you don’t like what “nice” thing was said about them, and you want people to think its invalid. I’d also be willing to bet you’re in a middle chapter that you believe is “rising to the top”

By: Letsbreal
by: free meeJun 18, 2019 2:58:23 PM

Where did you get "envious" from?? All I am saying is that something written in 2012 has had 7 classes of girls graduate so whatever comments were written are not necessarily reflective of the girls in the houses today.

#8  by: Well   

Instead of just bumping, why don't we update the post?

By: Well
#9  by: free mee   

You mean to tell me 7 years later that ....

AXO: Super fun, smart, and chill. They got a great pledge class as well!!
ADPi: Such sweethearts!! I've never met a mean ADPi, and they're super involved around campus.
APhi: Such a cool, diverse group of girls! They're definitely coming on strong.
XO: They're so chill and so nice, plus they're top in grades I think. Great group of girls!!
TriDelt: Such fun girls who are always put together! They have a lot of pride in their letters as well, which is always great to see.
DZ: These girls are super diverse, smart and involved. Definitely "sororityty," so to speak.
GPhiB: Super, super chill girls! They got a great pledge class as well.
Theta: Absolutely hilarious. Theta girls are always sweet, and always have great personalities!
KD: Super involved around campus, and very sweet! Fun but still classy. Great pledge class too!
KKG: Some of the nicest, prettiest girls I've met on campus! They're all hilarious as well.
Sigma Kappa: These girls are SO much fun to go out with!
ZTA: These girls are so spirited and involved, especially with their philanthropy. And obviously they're super fun!

by: Not an updateJun 18, 2019 3:19:48 PM

Theta has closed, and Pi Phi is here now.

By: Not an update

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.