facebook

delta gamma discussion

by: GR Administrator

Delta Gamma sorority chapter comments at Chapman University - CU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: you're rude   

let's be honest. anyone who is hating on DG and saying they are a "bottom house" is just bitter. EVERYONE knows that DG and APhi are the top houses at chapman, sorry you didn't make the cut come pref day...

By: you're rude
#2  by: DG2003   

Delta Gamma love! The friends I made have been for life, they are gorgeous on the outside (and shouldn't be penalized for that) they are gorgeous on the inside and have gone on to amazing things after college. I love my girls! DG!!!! Xoxoxo

By: DG2003
#3  by: CUGreek   

DG has changed over these past few years. They definitely know how to have a good time but that is not what defines them nor is it the only thing they're good at. They have a huge presence all over campus in a wide variety of organizations outside of Greek Life. Get to know some of these girls and they'll probably change your mind about whatever negative connotations people give them!

By: CUGreek
#4  by: CU   

TOP HOUSE these girls are truly kind, genuine, awesome girls, yet still know how to have a great time.

By: CU

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.