facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

Chapman University - CU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 13 of 13
#121  by: hmm   

I somewhat agree with the post before me. theta and gphi did get great girls, and agd stepped it up this year.
After last year, I see these as the rankings:

Theta (did awesome last year and worked hard for it)
Gphi
aphi/dg (not classy, dirty rushing, sinking lower and lower)
agd (solid mid tier now)
tridelt
phi sig

By: hmm
#122  by: TRUTH   

1. APhi-they're hot/stupid/shallow, but they know it and own it.
2. DG-fake, pretty, girls who wanted to be the queen bee's in high school but never were.
3. Theta/AGD-theta's are try hards. AGD is just a chill, fun group of girls.
4. GPhi-No.
5.DDD-nope.
6. Sig

By: TRUTH
#123  by: oracle   

1. APhi-not the brightest, but many of them are beautful. decent pledge class, not their best.
2. DG-fake, fake, fake. Attractive? yes. but not the type that will be lifelong friends.
3. Theta/AGD-theta's try too damn hard, not that attractive. AGD isn't that atractive either, but they have some good looking girls in their pledge class.
4. GPhi-so unblievably overrated
5.DDD-randos
6. Sig-meh

By: oracle
#124  by: @truth   

Im sorry, but agd is still a bottom house. getting ONE attractive girl changes nothing

DG
APHI/THETA
GPHI
DDD/AGD
PHISIG

By: @truth
by: truthOct 14, 2012 9:29:45 PM

obviously you're in the system and your butthurt by my honest commentary. Save your self ranking, obviously youre a gphi.

By: truth
#125  by: Honestly   

DG- Fun bubbly girls that know how to have fun. Half are really hard working girls and the other half are extremely party. They are all really pretty and fairly involved on campus

Theta- Classy, competitive and top in grades. They are very present on campus and are very involved. These girls are good looking and like to go out, they just dont have the "party every day" mentality that some of the other houses have

APhi- Really gorgeous girls. Not very involved on campus. Bottom tier in grades. These girls love to go out and are really fun.
Gamma Phi- Very high in grades and cute girls. Also not as involved on campus but work really hard. They have a great philanthropy

AGD-Great group of girls-a lot of tom boys. They are fun and have a mix of girls.

TriDelt- Very big mix of girls. Some are really cute. They had a really good recruitment this year.

Kappa- Didn't start out at Chapman very well. A little too competitive and not as much "Panhellenic Spirit" but they got a pretty cute pledge class and will get along with greek life better once they settle in

Ph Sig- They have a really good sisterhood because of the small size. Not very high in grades but they are getting more involved

By: Honestly

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.