facebook

valid rankings from a gdi who is rushing next year

by: Truth

Alpha phi-top for wrong reasons. But they are top house and have some dimes
DG-gphi gets more girls to pref them, but socially DG is very prominent. Fun girls.
Gphi- second to aphi for # of girls to pref them but not as social as DG. Cute smart and fun
Theta- smart and has some cuties. They're also popular during recruitment

Kappa- some cool girls some randos
Agd- lots of stoners, they seem nice

Tri delta- top of the bottom, kind of irrelevant
Phi sig- they are the bottom but they embrace it and seem to have a decent sisterhood that even the top house (alpha phi) doesn't

Posted By: Truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Really?   

If you are a geed then you shouldn't be rushing. You are a PNM. Just saying.

By: Really?
#2  by: GDI thoughts   

DG - my suitemates are DG's and they are so meant to be. Basically they're DG material, full of themselves... dancers, and super solicited by guys. I mean these girls don't miss any parties.
APhi - My roomie is an APhi so far she likes it, she says they can be mean and even persistent sometimes. I know for a fact she feels like her "sisters" aren't close whatsoever, she says they can be a little unapproachable and intimidating but she's new so maybe with time. Personally, I hate being told what to do especially by mean girls full who think they run things.
Theta - they are LITERALLY the sorta pretty nerdy girls from highschool. They had an unexpected image improvement coming to college and joined theta. These girls are friggin weird, and they are mean to other chapter, I've heard them bash even their own members so NO THNX!
KKG - most of my friends are Kappas and they love it! It is a lot of work especially since they're new. One thing is they have such an odd mix, like the newer pledges are all cool, the older girls are weird. My friends' bigs are all strange, they didn't like that part.
AGD - some of my friends are also Alpha Gams, they love it too. AGD has been around for a while but they are recognized on campus. They are pretty and nice and have a good sense of humor! Older girls are mean but the new ones arent.
GPhi - noo, I don't like these girls at all, none I know are nice and are super standoffish.
TriDelt - They are super nice, too bad they aren't that popular

By: GDI thoughts
by: approveMay 6, 2014 12:20:03 AM

One of the most truthful ratings and correct in ranking. Except, I would like to add:
I know some nice Gphis, but as an organization they are not that nice. Individually they are very friendly.
Not all old kappas are weird, but some are certainly...eclectic. Overall, not a lot of hate to say about them though.
AGD is definitely on the up and up. Would say tied with Kappa above Gphi considering both of those organization's wins and involvement this year. I think AGD is replacing Gphi with the title of "girls you want to marry". Too soon to tell for kappa though.

The comments about DG, APhi, Theta, and TriD are pretty standard. Approved.

By: approve
by: totesMay 12, 2014 3:27:50 PM

totally agree with this! U forgot PhiSig though, those girls are super sweet and hae stepped up their game to I'm thinking even over DDD. GPhi is losing it, their girls aren't that great :/ KKG is cool but they can be a little crazy sometimes too. AGD this year improved a lot, they we're all over the place, nothing consistent all these years but their new members helped them tbh.

By: totes
by: yesJun 16, 2014 7:37:06 AM

I think this is pretty on point. I do think everyone is getting tired of the Theta Hate. I believe they will slip to 4-5 over the next year or two. They live with a huge chip on their shoulder from HS crap that has nothing to do with the rest of us. I'm sorry you didn't have dates in HS or win prom queen or homecomming queen....but damn do't hate on us that did!

By: yes
#3  by: Disagree   

DG/aphi/gphi

Kappa/theta

Agd/tri delta

Phi sig

SIMPLE.

By: Disagree
by: hella wrongJun 9, 2014 1:50:41 AM

agd is above tri delt. gphi is below the other four.

By: hella wrong
by: bahaJun 9, 2014 9:10:14 PM

Gphi on top? Yeah well not at Chapman!! Kappa seems to have more fun while Thetas seem boring af but Theta's are classier with better grades. AGD and Kappa are sort of tied but definitely above Tridelt here.

By: baha
by: On pointJun 11, 2014 10:48:49 PM

I agree with this except gphi is below kappa/theta

By: On point
#4  by: huh   

dg and a phi are faaaaakeeeee
kappa and tri delt are tied 3rd and 4th cause they're both awesome and new so they both have a lot of time to catch up and grow to be even higher up. plus more down to earth girls.
thetas are okay and kinda smart but awkward
g phi has zoo many girls like why they're all annoying and full of themselves and think they're so awesome...newsflash ladies, you aren't.
agd is cool but at the same time whatever
phi sig is phi sig and that will never change

By: huh
#5  by: Greek God   

1 DG- hottest, easiest, always drunk, always naked
2 APhi- prettiest, all blonde, kind of ditzy, very fun
3/4 GPhi- well-rounded, kind of boring, diverse
3/4 Theta- smartest!, mean, crazy, different
5/6 Kappa- freaking crazy, hot mess, rich!, insane
5/6 AGD- boring, down-to-earth, kind of crazy, cutest
7 Phi Sig- sweetest, boring, smart, most genuine
8 DDD- confused, different, unique, diverse

By: Greek God

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.