facebook

fall sophomore transfer

by: !!!!

is rush in the spring? I want to transfer from a tx private school. my friends are all fake and I haven’t even rushed yet, looking for a fresh start!! the vibe for rushing at my school is super competitive with the houses etc, is chapman rush more laid back and MUTUAL?? like basically how competitive is it is what i’m asking... I know this shouldn’t matter about attending a school but trust me it’s a huge part socially!!! I can’t stop atleast thinking about it and I just want to get the hell outta texas. it’s miserable here.

Posted By: !!!!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sororities   

For sororities, formal recruitment is late January/early February.

By: Sororities
#2  by: spring rush   

recruitment is the last weekend of january typically
i would say the process is competitive but not like the south, definitely mutual (as someone who has been a rho gam) but of course hundreds of girls rush so there are some hard cuts

By: spring rush
by: pnmJan 31, 2020 5:48:17 PM

do you have any advice? Is chapman a fun school? would you compare chapman to USC or pepp rush? I really loved chapman when I toured but I am scared about making new friends as a sophomore transfer. I would be like 20 hours from home and completely on my own so i’m a little hesitant

By: pnm
by: spring rushMar 5, 2020 4:09:16 PM

chapman is fun. rush is nothing like pepperdine (theirs is small) a bit more like usc's (but theirs is bigger). similar to pepperdine in that we're in classrooms not houses doing recruitment. it's hard in my opinion to not make friends at chapman. i have plenty of friends who transferred sophomore and even junior year. you'll be totally fine and the area is unbeatable in socal.

By: spring rush
#3  by: sorority    

rush is in january

By: sorority

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.