facebook

spring freshman

by: ..

hi! i applied to transfer for the spring and haven’t heard back on my decision yet, but I wanted to know is spring rush common? I haven’t done much research yet but I 100% know I want to be in a sorority, I really like alpha phi & my friends who go to state schools rn are in that and I just always here how fun it is so i guess I am a little bias but i’m really hoping they rush this spring, is there anything I can do to better my chances? my worst fear is not making any connections or being a friend group ugh lol but any tips are welcome!

Posted By: ..
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sorority member   

hi! chapman’s formal recruitment for sororities is in the spring, so all the current freshman, as well as spring admits will be rushing for the first time in the spring! just be yourself, trust the process and keep an open mind, as all eight chapters are equally amazing and unique:)

By: sorority member
by: .Nov 12, 2019 7:20:43 PM

thank you!!! i just got my ACCEPTANCE!! super excited!!!!! i also applied to lmu, pepperdine, and USC, would you mind giving any feedback on the differences between them in terms of greek life? i am from texas so any input would
be great!!!!

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.