facebook

rushee

by: hazing!

I have heard from a few girls that APhi and DG have hazed before. I am scared that my sorority will haze me (if I decide to rush). I also know one girl who dropped her sorority and she told me that her sorority sisters ignored her from the day she dropped. I hate this "two-faced" mentality. Has anyone else experienced this???

Posted By: hazing!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: honesty   

i know someone in each of those two houses who experienced hazing and one was my dg roommate.

By: honesty
#2  by: Yeah   

Welcome to greek life...

By: Yeah
#3  by: false   

One of my best friends is a DG, and she has never been hazed. It's about who you surrond yourself with in the sorority. some girls may encourage heavier drinking. Others may not encourage drinking at all.

By: false
#4  by: hazing    

Iver heard that about both aphi and dg too its scary

By: hazing
by: whatJul 10, 2013 2:38:03 AM

im rushing in the fall and this changes a lot....

By: what
#5  by: re: what   

well better to know now :)

By: re: what
#6  by: Hahaha   

Greek life ain't for you, hun.

By: Hahaha
by: girlJul 11, 2013 1:02:51 PM

Greek life isn't supposed to be about hazing. "Hahaha" you definitely have a twisted view on how Greek life should be. It's about sisterhood. Hazing should be no part of that.

By: girl
#7  by: Panhel <3   

Most houses don't haze. Unfortunately some houses do. Although I do not suggest joining or not joining a sorority based on what others say, if you hear that a certain sorority hazes I think it would be a good idea to reconsider wanting to be a part of it.

By: Panhel <3
#8  by: yusyusyus   

i have definitely heard that these two sororities haze, DO NOT JOIN

By: yusyusyus
#9  by: idiots   

you're all stupid if you ACTUALLY think that any sorority hazes at chapman. i know plenty of girls in both aphi and dg, and not one of them has ever been hazed in the slightest. in fact, i know multiple girls in both chapters who have never had a sip of alcohol in their entire life, so OBVIOUSLY they've never been pressured into drinking. get a grip and go through the process.

By: idiots
by: fdsSep 6, 2013 5:43:32 PM

then how come my friends have said that they have been hazed

By: fds
#10  by: chaptown   

hazing in a sorority? is that a joke?

By: chaptown

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.