facebook

price

by: student

I know that average dues per semester are around $500. However, I talked to some girls and they said that they also spent about $500 on top of that (for t-shirts, and other extra things like formals). I think that is incredibly expensive, and knowing that I could potentially spend $2000 a year is making me hesitant to rush. Approximately how much money did you spend per semester on your sorority OTHER than your semester dues?

Posted By: student
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Advice   

All sororities have different dues, and the amount each of those dues are outlined in the PNM handbook given out to your prior to rushing. In most sororities dues are more expensive in your first year (around $450) and after that they go down to $350, at least for my chapter. Another difference between chapters are whether or not the dues are all inclusive. For my chapter, our dues pay for all required t-shirts, all formals, exchanges, other events. I'm not sure if other sororities at Chapman have to pay more to go to formals, etc. but I would encourage you to ask these questions during recruitment! All and all, still rush, as it is by no means a commitment.

By: Advice

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.