facebook

up to date rankings and description

by: Freshman

Hey everyone! Im coming to chapman in the fall and I wanted to learn a bit about the sororities before I join. Ive heard that chapman has an intense greek system, so I don't want to be blind sighted before I rush. I know everyone keeps saying "just go through rush and find the right house" but one weekend isn't enough time for me to decide/learn about the houses. Id love to know what they are each all about! Thanks!!!

Posted By: Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: wow   

get on their websites. go to tabling. go to open house. literally everything EXCEPT solicit petty gossip from an anonymous forum run by a small group of individuals who make chapman greek life seem intense... which its not... try the south if you want intense

By: wow
#2  by: idk   

Personally, I think asking people who are NOT involved in the Greek community would be a good thing to do. Yes, you will not get the key parts of what each sorority is truly about. It is true that you will only get a description of each sorority/fraternity's stereotype. I know that is not the best wisest thing to do, but at least you will find an unbiased view of how each chapter presents themselves.

By: idk
#3  by: Wow.   

After reading some of the stuff posted on here- do NOT listen to any of this crap people have posted. It's rude, insulting, lame and just plain pathetic. You will be able to figure out ranking during rush, I promise. But this sight seems to be a place for people with nothing better to do than insult others.

By: Wow.
#4  by: real talk   

Trust me, you will know where you belong!! The WORST thing to do would be to go into rush with preconceived notions. The best thing to do would be to enjoy your summer and wait for rush!!

By: real talk
#5  by: description    

DG: really hot but dumb (worst gpa out of all of the houses), great dancers
APHI: hot but easy, getting better grades than in the past, full of themselves
Theta: pretty hot/cute, best gpa, get way too competitive, pretty down to earth
Gphi: not very cute, decent grades, lost their identity, down to earth
Kappa: new, all the rejects from other houses, trying too hard
AGD: overall not that cute (a few good girls), grades fell this year, odd mix of girls
DDD: some good girls some really bad girls, some are very stuck up
Phi sig: rejects of the other sororities but have a good sisterhood

By: description
by: HonestJun 28, 2013 1:12:07 PM

This is pretty accurate

By: Honest
by: yeahJul 10, 2013 2:25:18 AM

pretty much

By: yeah
by: SeriouslyJul 29, 2013 5:52:31 PM

This one is pretty correct

By: Seriously
#6  by: Panhel <3   

First comment sums it up. Do everything but read this website. Don't listen to that "guy" who told you what order to rush in. Join the house that you feel you connect with the best. And yes, you will find a home.

By: Panhel <3
#7  by: Real   

1. Dg-party, bubbly, kinda split in half between smart girls and girls that are very full
of themselves, very involved though
2. Theta- Known as the classy sorority, party a lot but don't shove the fact that they do in your face, top grades, sorority of the year, very involved, not as hot a dgs but not far behind
3. Alpha phi- party a lot, thought of as "dumb blondes", very pretty, but not very involved
4. Gamma phi- not involved at all, good looking, classy, good grades
5. Agd- definitely moving up, had a great pledge class last year, more of the "Tom boys", fun girls
6. Kappa- new, kind of hard to rank, didn't make a very good impression, not liked by other sororities
7. Tri delt- Girly girls, similar to alpha phi but not as good looking, fairly new so they are still making their name, definitely moving up
8. Phi sig- great sisterhood, very specific girls, a little awkward

By: Real
by: Anonymous Jul 29, 2013 5:53:22 PM

Right on

By: Anonymous

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.